Notary Rotary
There are SOME great SS out there...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by SLP_VA on 12/30/05 6:55pm
Msg #85350

Had a closing scheduled this morning with docs to arrive via overnight mail. I was originally told that this was just 1 set of loan docs. Cool - Advised them of my base fee for overnighted docs. Docs never arrived and according to SS, there was a problem with the docs.

To make a long story short, SS asked if I was available tomorrow to do signing as docs had to be re-drawn. I advised them I was and they stated docs would be overnighted for early morning delivery. Because I have another closing at 9 in the morning, I asked if they could email me the docs as opposed to overnighting. I even told them I would not charge edoc fee since package was supposedly small(I wanted to go directly from 9am signing to 2nd signing as borrower stated he could close as early as possible). SS advised me that docs had already been printed and was ready to go. Cool. Asked SS how many pages and I was told that docs had to be redrawn due the fact that it was a 1st and 2nd mortgage. I politely advised SS that my fee was changing due to the signing being for a 1st and 2nd and person I was corresponding with promptly sent a request to original scheduler advising them to change the fee and forward me a new confirmation. It just goes to show you that there are some good SS out there after all. I was given no problems with request and was shocked. I was all set and ready to have a knockdown fight with the price change request (I've done it too many times). New confirmation with fee adjustement was promptly faxed.

Have a good New Year all! Don't drink too much of the bubbly!

Reply by LawrenceOK on 12/31/05 7:45am
Msg #85434

I totally agree that there are some good SS's out there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.