Notary Rotary
This is about KH .... something I just found in Newspaper
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Jerald Crimson on 12/3/05 3:55pm
Msg #80159

Before you continue, I am asking that you don't cause a "thread hysteria" because I mentioned his name.

When I did a search on Notary Rotary about Massachusetts, I viewed several problems with KH and his sock puppets. I do not know KH personally, nor have I ever done business with him.

In reading yesterday's paper, I came across this article and another one. Sadly I cannot find the other article about KH online. But the missing one explains that KH is working with the Board of Selectman and trying to uncover the truth about the corruption.

He is a young man and regardless of his reputation here, I wish him well. To petition the town about police corruption is going to cause retalitory problems for him. He is taking a big leap of faith.

I thought that you may like to read it for yourself. Like I said, I can't find the other article online. But it is in the paper. Again, please don't cause a "thread hysteria" because I mentioned his name. Go here to view it:

http://www.nashobapublishing.com/letters/ci_3272475

Yours Truly,
J. Crimson

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/3/05 3:59pm
Msg #80160

P.S: ....

I am assuming that this is the same person. In the other article that I can't find online, it did mention that KH was a Notary Public and Paralegal Investigator.

Forgive me if I am wrong. I wish I could find the other article to show why I think that it was him.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/3/05 11:45pm
Msg #80187

Re: This is about KH .... something I just found in Newspape

The dude is a mental case who is desperate for attention of any sort. I'd wager that any "help" he's giving is completely self serving.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/3/05 11:48pm
Msg #80188

One more thing

If you knew that KH caused so much ruckus on the board, why would you think it's a good thing to post this here?

When he climbs a clock tower and opens fire on a crowd of people, that would be worthy of posting here. When he's being a local politics busybody I doubt any of us really care.

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 11:43am
Msg #80204

Re: THE REASON

I figured that maybe........ just maybe he isn't as dumb as we all thought.

The article that I can't seem to find online was very good. Prominent Ayer Officials were thanking KH for his dedication. One Selectman clearly stated that "KH is a very dedicated public official striving for a better community." (they didn't actually say KH, I would rather not mention his full name).

The only reason I posted it was to shed some light on what some Notaries are doing. I believe that KH is doing a good deed and deserves a little gratitude. In Massachusetts he is setting the bar high for professional responsibility and ethics.

His title as 'Notary Public' and 'Public Officer' is pulling weight and being used for his benefit. I am SURPRISINGLY proud of KH. In the future, the office of Notary Public may be taken more serious by law enforcement and City/Town Governments in the Commonwealth.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/4/05 12:15pm
Msg #80210

Re: THE REASON

Could "Jerald Crimson" be a new KH pen name? hmm...

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 12:22pm
Msg #80212

NO! & I did ask for professionalism not thread hysteria n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 12:58pm
Msg #80219

NO! & I did ask for professionalism - Korey, ask Santa...

**Re: NO! & I did ask for professionalism not thread hysteria n/m **

Korey,

There is no Jerald Crimson.
There's just Korey Humphreys.

In fact, Switchboard does not even list one Crimson in all of MA.

Calm down and breathe. No one is hysterical except you.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 12:44pm
Msg #80215

Jerald Crimson is Korey Humphreys...note to Lisa, too.

There's no doubt in my mind.

Jerald Crimson is a Korey Humphreys sockpuppet.

(Hey Lisa/SoCal Signings if you've got your ears on, that's why I posted the sockpuppet message to him a few days ago that you yet again had to follow up with something to punctuate my rudeness. I realize you think I am the root of all evil because I do not agree with everything you say but, you gotta admit, girl, I KNOW my sockpuppets.)

Why do I say that Jerald is Korey?

1)
Those of you who remember KH's posts should read the thread starting with Msg #77672.
You will see that Jerald Crimson sounds like KH just by reading and observing the style
and the syntax. Then later in msg #78619 Jerald has taken up KH's same style of signing
every post with a signature line. Korey Humphreys is a rotten speller and interchanges
'their' and 'there' quite a bit. So does Mr. Crimson.

2)
PART A
Look up Jerald Crimson, a basic member, and you can look up using zip code 01420. If it will work, here's the link:
http://www.notaryrotary.com/agent/details.asp?ID=BTE1Q1WX&RPID=1AAA00030767&RID=AAA16FA79EA1687FB0EC88501AB239E1&back=1&src=1242

Notice Jerald's email is >>> [e-mail address].<<<
Just file that away for a minute.

PART B
Please view KH's guestbook on on notary4hire.com
http://www.notary4hire.com/cgi-bin/web/fmmguestbook.cgi?user=massachusetts&group=web&action=viewg

If that link will not work go to his main page then to the gbook: His main page which is coming down on 12/15 is here - http://massachusetts.notary4hire.com

Notice mid-way down the page in the guestbook there is a fellow named Something McNUlty who has the email account

>>>>[e-mail address].<<<

OOPS. THAT'S ALSO JERALD CRIMSON'S EMAIL ADDRESS.

If you click on his name you will see that McNulty also has the same email as Jerald Crimson does. Somewhere along the line during the KH reign of terror I remembered this email being attached to KH in some obscure place, then I remembered KH had a guestbook...and, there it was.

THE IDENTICAL EMAIL WHICH JERALD CRIMSON has in his PROFILE.

==========From the guestbook - Sockpuppet McNulty leaves a comment:
Stephen McNulty - Wed Feb 23 12:58:44 2005
To IPS: I have used the services of IPS (Korey Humphreys & Associates) three times.

They are prompt and professional when it comes to providng their services. I really

enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anybody! You can see my rating

for this business at the business profile on Yahoo. Their homepage has a link to the

right of the screen that you can click on to get there. EXCELLENT JOB GUYS! YOU ARE AN

ASSET TO THE LEGAL TEAM!!!! ===========

This indicates that he knows KH. However, Mr. Crimson has the same exact email address as McNulty. And, it cannot be because they share an email at work, because, Uh oh....in Msg #80159 Crimson states:**I do not know KH personally, nor have I ever done business with him.**

3)
At Msg #78619 - Please read Jerald's story of how he's come to NotaryRotary to query
the members on behalf of a friend who needs a notary website - free, of course, because
they are shutting down at notary4hire.com on Dec. 15. (Sidenote: do be sure to read
Msg #78703 for entertainment value. I kind of tingle when I think of being a trampy
high school girl. Thank you Anon...thank you, thank you!)

Mr. Crimson further advises that his friend just got the letter yesterday. What a
great guy to jump in there and find his friend a FREE website. Zip, zip and it seems
like hardly anytime later, Mr. Crimson reports that his friend has started a website on
tripod. Now, I can promise you that I have never met two men straight or gay who were
that much in each other's back pocket on something so unimportant as locating a FREE
website. The only person I know who jumps through hoops like that for another person
is that great gal we all know as Mom...and that's only if she's kind of co-dependent on
her kids.

4) Jerald engages one of KH's old strategies to perpetuate bullsh. See Msg #78774 -
Jerald says: **P.S. if you'd like to send me an image of one, please email me at my
wifes address at [e-mail address]**

It really smells like dirty sockpuppets in here.

5)
There is no such address I could find as stated for Jerald in his profile. However, I have seen reverse lookups make a mistake so I don't know if that's reliable info. I did a search on Jerald Crimson's address as stated in his notary profile - 12 xxxx St. xxxxxxx, Mass. and it found#1 xxxx ST but then it skips to a much higher number on xxxx St. There is no phone number displayed on Crimson's profile.

6) On 12/3/05 we see Crimson posting and if you take a look at
Korey Humphrey's Profile it says:

This profile was last updated on 12/3/2005.

(So, it's a real coinky-dink that the day Jerald is posting, KH is updating his profile to include his new website name. manotary.tripod.com. And, didn't Mr. Crimson say his friend was using tripod? You can see this at Msg #78662.)

7) Yesterday, as luck would have it, Crimson posts that he has read up on KH both in
notrot and online and in print media and since he sees that we know this guy, he's going to give us a link to read. (again, this is Msg #80159)

( If you were not here when KH created havoc here...Harry (NR) told KH to move along in the spring. One reason is because he makes up personas and uses them to ask Korey a question, then Korey posted answers to himself.

KH is not supposed to post on NotRot.)

That's probably enough to get the point across. I was just going to send this to Harry, but decided to post it after BP / WV made the comment above.

Reply by John_NorCal on 12/4/05 1:06pm
Msg #80220

Re: Next thing you know they'll be showing up with....

their super duper Signing Agent Badges! Look out folks we're on a mission to root out evil, bad notaries!
It gets me why they keep trying to fool people. Let's not give them a forum of their own, they sure created mindless drivel the last time they popped their heads up.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/4/05 1:15pm
Msg #80226

Re: Jerald Crimson is Korey Humphreys...note to Lisa, too.

Thank you Brenda! I did see the similarities in the posts. You definitely did your homework...and to Mr. Korey Humphries/Jerald Crimson, or whatever you are calling yourself, please read Harry’s message #29075 to refresh your memory of your expulsion from the message board.

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 1:16pm
Msg #80228

Though I repeatedly requested that we don't cause a ‘thread hysteria’ and act as professional officers of our State/Commonwealth's, you still managed to post a ton of non-sense.

I am in no way shape or form Mr. Korey Humphreys. YES...... I DID SIGN HIS GUESTBOOK in the past because I felt the need to express that Mr. Korey Humphreys has an excellent Notary Public page for the Commonwealth.

So far, Korey has the only page that I have ever seen that provides direct links to ALL the applicable laws of the office of Notary Public.

Do I know Korey personally? NO! but I wish I did.

Do Korey and I work together? NO! But I wish I was affiliated with him (especially now)

As far as finding me on Switchboard.com..... you are absolutely correct! My number is/was private.

Brenda I've been on your clustered webpage, which is hard to navigate, and all I can say is that you are way too involved with yourself.

It is sad that so far every Notary from Massachusetts except for one has been the target of criticism. Why? I have no idea. But just because I am a Notary for Massachusetts, does not mean I know Korey. As I said earlier on, I only wanted to post the newspaper article to show what the Notaries around the world are doing.

I apologize for mentioning his name! Next you're going to say that our IP says we live close together. And YES you'd be correct. I live in Lunenburg Massachusetts which is a hop skip and a jump to Ayer. BUT I DO NOT WORK WITH AND/OR KNOW KOREY.

I haven't been on this board long and am disgusted by some of the things I've read here. With the Anon posts and the disgruntled old-timers, aka "board police", jumping on typos and other irrelevant mistakes makes me believe I am watching Comedy Central. Promote integrity and professionalism, not childish nonsense that our Governing authorities are probably reading and laughing at.

I am not posting anymore regarding this topic.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 1:34pm
Msg #80234

*I am not posting anymore regarding this topic.*

Korey, That's best. If Harry's around, you probably won't be posting at all. He asked you to stop this and he told you not to post on this forum any more.

*Though I repeatedly requested that we don't cause a ‘thread hysteria’ ... *

Korey, no one is hysterical and excited except for you. You are projecting your feelings on others again. Continue to breathe.

*YES...... I DID SIGN HIS GUESTBOOK in the past because I felt the need to express that Mr. Korey Humphreys has an excellent Notary Public page for the Commonwealth.*

But, Korey, you signed it with the name Stephen McNulty, not Jerald Crimson. It's hard to keep the sockpuppets and their lies straight, isn't it?

*As far as finding me on Switchboard.com..... you are absolutely correct! My number is/was private.*

I said there were no Crimsons in MA at all.

*I apologize for mentioning his name! Next you're going to say that our IP says we live close together. *

No one can see your IP except for Harry (NR). You cannot post now if you do not log in. Therefore, the IP is a moot point to me.

*not childish nonsense that our Governing authorities are probably reading and laughing at.*

Korey, you have this notary public thing blown way out of proportion. We are not all that. We are not the sole keepers of national security. Oh yeah, and most of us have not provoked local police until they hate our guts. I can definitely see how you have gotten on their bad side if you have pulled any of these shenanigans on them.

Our governing authorities are never going to read this board...they'll watch grass grow first. Right now they are watching Lifetime or ESPN. They could care less what notaries do in their little worlds of notary forums, Selectmen and sockpuppets.

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 9:17pm
Msg #80292

For Christ’s sake..... you thought, in a past thread, James Humphries, the creator of www.notaryfind.com, was Korey Humphreys.

You were wrong! And You're wrong now!

I think you need to get a life and stop assuming. Not every Massachusetts Notary is KH. You're obsessive compulsive! Go find your children... .... find a husband... do something about your looks...... go to a gym..... get plastic surgery... do something except policing the board. There is a big world out there!!! Go into it!

This is exactly why I didn't affiliate my name on Korey's guestbook!!!!

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 10:16pm
Msg #80301

Calm down, Korey. You're getting emotional.

**This is exactly why I didn't affiliate my name on Korey's guestbook!!!!**

Crimson / Humphreys--You did not want to be associated with your name Crimson in KH's guestbook for the reason that you would be called out as KH so you, as Crimson, posted under the name McNulty to lie to people who would read that website?

Ok. That makes perfect sense. We all can see exactly why you would use a fake name to post on a person's guestbook (you claim not to know) how much you liked working for him then later as him you post to a forum that you do not know the person whose guestbook you posted in.

Uh huh. Interesting.
========================

Korey,

All those exclamation marks indicate that you are hysterical. Please try to breathe in and out slowly.

Now, let me point out to you a little problem with your latest confabulation that Sockpuppet Crimson is actually Sockpuppet McNulty (and neither of them are you).

You (as Sockpuppet Crimson) will be admitting Crimson is a big ol' sockpuppet liar if you claim that Crimson and McNulty are the same. Here's why...Let's go over this again, Korey. Remember that just because you wish things were different for you little sockpuppets - it does not change things so that you are left with "truth" you are more comfortable with. For real. I promise it does not change anything and you are still busted. You have posted to feedback that you and Korey have the same IP address. Now, do you really think that Harry (NR) is that stupid?
=================================================
Here is what Sockpuppet Stephen McNulty posted on your guestbook.
=============
I have used the services of IPS (Korey Humphreys & Associates) three times.
They are prompt and professional when it comes to providng their services. I really
enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anybody! You can see my rating
for this business at the business profile on Yahoo. Their homepage has a link to the
right of the screen that you can click on to get there. EXCELLENT JOB GUYS! YOU ARE AN
ASSET TO THE LEGAL TEAM!!!!
===========

Korey, can you see how you are contradicting yourself as Crimson and as McNulty?

Sockpuppet McNulty posted on the guestbook that you worked for him and he just loved every second of it.

-----conversely-------

Sockpuppet Crimson posts repeatedly that he knows nothing about you but wishes he did.

Msg #80159 Crimson states:**I do not know KH personally, nor have I ever done business with him.**

So...my little anti-friend, Crimson is McNulty and their stories do not match - one is a lie. One is less of a lie. What a mess. You are lying while you are them.

BTW, all your suggestions for improving myself are pretty good ones. However, I am quite happy with myself.

I wonder if it would be fun to have a few happy and colorful sockpuppets around I could call my own. Sigh.

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 10:42pm
Msg #80304

Oh Brenda.... please re-read my feedback

I said that we probably have the same ISP (internet service provider) not IP's.

As expressed in many threads, your IP address isn't much to rely on. You can shield or cloak your IP information/address.

You bring Harry into it like you were his God's gift. What I meant was, for your fragile whittle mind: The IP addresses may be SIMILAR IF KH uses Verizon. From Harry's prior post, I believe he does. I too use Verizon.

Verizon is common in my neck of the woods. The only other competition Verizon has would be Comcast.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/5/05 12:07am
Msg #80312

Korey - I made correction--->please re-read my feedback

Korey, In a different thread I acknowledged I made an error and said IP not ISP. However, I got the IP idea from one of your other posts wherein you stated IP, not ISP.

None of this matters once Harry (NR) checks the log records.

In the post where he warned you to stop this nonsense, he said:

>>>All posts and all sign-ons to each of your profiles have been logged, included a GMT timestamp, IP address, and your browser version.<<<<

----AND----

>>>We will also convert all of your prior posts to a single handle and, of course, reserve the right to take further action.<<<

I hope we do find out how many of these Anon posts are you.

>>You bring Harry into it like you were his God's gift. What I meant was, for your fragile whittle mind: The IP addresses may be SIMILAR IF KH uses Verizon. From Harry's prior post, I believe he does. I too use Verizon. <<<

It's Harry's board. Should he not be brought in?

>>God's gift/Harry? Whittle mind? <<

Korey,

That's not the guy in the picture talking.

He would not have time to help his friend find a free website and he would not be clipping articles to show notaries about a guy he did not know and a guy the notaries did not want to hear about and who had been kicked out of the forum for talking to himself through alter-egos.
============================================
Here is the warning from Harry in case you could not find it.

Korey Humphreys (MANotary, LaToyaMA, IPSNotary, TriniCA)
Posted by Harry [NR] on 4/1/05 4:05am
Msg #29075 from logged in user

Korey, et. al. -

Consider this public notice that you are violating the "NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE" section of our Terms of Use. Specifically: "You also may not use the Notary Rotary Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Notary Rotary Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of them."

We have received no less than 15 complaints in connection with your posts, most of which have been made under the above-referenced handles, all originating from the same IP addresses on the Verizon network (70.19.*.*, 70.22.*.*). In addition, you have created at least four separate profiles in our system, which is a violation of our "single profile" policy. All posts and all sign-ons to each of your profiles have been logged, included a GMT timestamp, IP address, and your browser version.

At this time, we are asking that you a) Stop posting to our forum, and b) Stop creating profiles/additional users in our system. If the abuse continues, our next course will be to send a very pointed message to your ISP. Generally, they have a tendency to take the abuse of other companies' business systems originating from their network very seriously. We will also convert all of your prior posts to a single handle and, of course, reserve the right to take further action.

Harry Shoemaker
President
Notary Rotary, Inc.

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/5/05 3:47pm
Msg #80428

>>>"It is sad that so far every Notary from Massachusetts except for one has been the target of criticism."<<<

ROTF LMAO

Hmmmm, I do not receive criticism, does that mean like "Highlander" I'm the "ONE"? LOL!!!

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/4/05 6:41pm
Msg #80267

Re: Damn Brenda -- it's that legal secretary in both of us

to prove a point and point out an injustice. We'd be really dangerous working side-by-side!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 12/4/05 6:51pm
Msg #80270

Brenda and Carolyn

You guys are like "Nancy Drew" but all grown-up. Super sleuths. Makes me glad I'm not KH or BS or well...you get the picture.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 1:09pm
Msg #80222

Textbook case of KH'sSockpuppet Behavior...

Korey, while posing as Jerald Crimson writes:

>>>>I figured that maybe........ just maybe he isn't as dumb as we all thought.

The article that I can't seem to find online was very good. Prominent Ayer Officials were thanking KH for his dedication. One Selectman clearly stated that "KH is a very dedicated public official striving for a better community." (they didn't actually say KH, I would rather not mention his full name).<<<<

This is so weird and self-serving that I really believe Korey is starting to think he is someone else.

>>>The only reason I posted it was to shed some light on what some Notaries are doing. I believe that KH is doing a good deed and deserves a little gratitude. In Massachusetts he is setting the bar high for professional responsibility and ethics.

His title as 'Notary Public' and 'Public Officer' is pulling weight and being used for his benefit. I am SURPRISINGLY proud of KH. In the future, the office of Notary Public may be taken more serious by law enforcement and City/Town Governments in the Commonwealth.<<<<

The title NP is pulling weight? Oh please. But I bet he really believes that.

At least I think we can now see the purpose of this charade...Korey wants gratitude for making the Notary Public more respected! It is really pitiful that this guy has put this fantasy together to attempt to show us how awful we were to treat him so badly.

Before, I just thought he was obnoxious, but now I think he has lost touch with reality.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/4/05 1:52pm
Msg #80237

Re: Textbook case of KH'sSockpuppet Behavior...

I too had a feeling that this was KH in "disguise". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Anonymous troll is him as well.

The boy is an ugly, fat, psychotic loser and probably still a virgin. Maybe we should start a fund to buy him a hooker so he can switch is focus to reforming the prostitution industry.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/4/05 6:47pm
Msg #80269

Re: Korey have you finally figured out how old you are? nm

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.