Notary Rotary
To: Chris_NJ OT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 12/5/05 2:48pm
Msg #80406

Hi Chris: I was reading Titlegals thread about the dog and the christmas presents, and I had to comment on your reply about your Great Dane. I have been wanting one for the longest time and have been trying to convince my husband! They are such great dogs and I hope to rescue one someday myself. We have a black lab mix who thinks that all presents belong to her! Enjoy your "puppy" this Christmas!

Reply by Chris_NJ on 12/5/05 7:45pm
Msg #80462

Re: To: ColleenCA OT

You can email me at [e-mail address]. I would love to tell you about them. They are truly incredibly loving and super smart, also a challenge when you adopt (because they usually have been thru alot and are very very sensitive, and worth every second of emotional investment. My boy Shadow just turned 2, I adopted him at 11 mos. We were the fourth home he had by then, it took about 3-4 months to build his confidence and he's wonderful now.

Reply by ColleenCA on 12/6/05 8:16am
Msg #80523

Re: Chris_NJ Sending An Email Your Way N/M

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.