Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
To waste my breathe or to not waste my breathe....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 12/29/05 3:33pm
Msg #85092

that is the question....I would like to start off by saying that I feel totally priviledged to be able to come to this board and read all of your posts (or should I say most of them anyway). It helps me to see what closers are looking for in a signing service and in turn it gives me the opportunity to better my business...besides connecting with some awesome closers too.

On another note, it gets truly aggravating coming on and reading posts from mean spirited individuals who like to take pot shots because they have nothing better to do...(see post below)...I am truly honored to be included in such an elite group when I am being bashed but all the same..it is still bashing. I know that some have suggested to not respond and yes that is probably the right thing to do but it is ever so hard. When you have an individual who has no clue who you are or what you are about verbally assaulting you, it gets mighty aggravating. Instead of taking pot shots at this person who I know nothing about, I chose to state a fact..Missy Anderson is "Pissy" (although I probably shouldnt have lowered myself to this level either)...

Just like now.....prior to posting, I pondered if I should respond...well...after careful thought, I decided to start my own thread so I am technically not responding.

Moral of the story........I am wasting my breathe this time but I am going to try and bite my tongue as much as possible in the future so I refrain from lowering myself to characters such as Missy's level....

Reply by Danny_FL on 12/29/05 4:28pm
Msg #85103

Sherry, I know that you must feel lots better after writing that, I know I would. Stand proud and stand tall lady, as you are a way better person to be honest in your statements...

...as for me, I'm going to burn in hell anyway, so Missy can take a flying....

Danny

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/29/05 6:16pm
Msg #85121

Sherry, you have my vote...and by the way, I like Pissy better than Missy.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/29/05 10:41pm
Msg #85202

You guys are doing exactly what she wants

This is a textbook example of somebody trolling a board, saying inflammatory things purely to get people riled up. The more outraged responses there are, the more she's getting off on it and the more posts we're guaranteed to see in the future.

Think of it as the online version of somebody holding their hand an inch from your face and repeatedly saying "not touching you, not touching you". It should be extremely easy to ignore if you realize the only point of her posts to begin with is to piss people off.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/30/05 7:07am
Msg #85245

Re: You guys are doing exactly what she wants

Cali's right, but I confess, I couldn't help myself....:(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.