Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Update to Servicelink Live Emerg. Ph.: Please be specific?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Rick_NY on 12/3/05 8:42am
Msg #80085

I reached the borrowers and they gave me the number for their LO. I left a v/m for him.

I have two numbers for Servicelink:

General Number: 1 888 381 7381 and 1 888 414 6616 which may be for only the WaMu team. My borrowers are doing a Countrywide.

The numbers above are not live now, only 'after hours mail boxes.'

Can anyone provide a live after hours number?

I never got a confirm for this job but it does show up on the web site under my WIP.

TIA.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/3/05 8:50am
Msg #80088

Rick, Im looking back on my documents for Servicelink - Countrywide department. The only numbers I have is for Kelly Unger 800-439-5451. Then try Katie at extention 5262 if Kelly is not available.
Countrywide lender contact 800-257-1603 x 4123

Good luck.

Reply by Rick_NY on 12/3/05 9:06am
Msg #80095

Betty, thanks a lot for the numbers. Still nobody "live" but I left v/m's so we'll see what happens. They can't say I didn't try to save the closing.

Rick

Reply by MistarellaFL on 12/3/05 10:34am
Msg #80123

Re: Update to Servicelink

Rick, I have only done one successful closing for this company. I quit them after the 2nd time they hired me for a Saturday closing, only to wait and wait, then find that I never received the E-docs, and no one to speak to about it when this occurred. This is quite common for them in my experience, and I have heard similar complaints from other notaries. I have heard that they will hire you, but continue looking dor a cheaper notary, and if they find one, you are history, no notice to you, though. Good luck.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/3/05 10:48am
Msg #80128

Re: Update to Servicelink

I have found for me anyway there won't go over $65 by a penny for overnighted docs. I haven't had any experience with them with edocs. Don't think I will accept any.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.