Notary Rotary
VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER
Notary Discussion History

VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Jersey_Boy on 12/9/05 11:11pm
Msg #81597

VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

I had one heck of a time with a file I received using this viewer. NOTHING WOULD PRINT RIGHT. The pages were coming out clean, but not in the order of the file... AND VERY VERY SLOW. It's the first time I've ever been asked to use it. I've printed close to 250 loan packages using my Brother printer and have never had any problems before. I can't help but think that its a software glitch have printing problems. Any comments?

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 12/9/05 11:22pm
Msg #81600

If I catch my own mistake before anyone else does, will I still get blasted? lol

That should have said----- I can't help but think it's a software glitch rather than printer problems.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/10/05 7:20am
Msg #81614

Which viewer (there are a few of them) where you using to view and print the documents? Where the printer settings set correctly? (Some of the viewer utilities for VMP documents allow for printing the docs in page size order rather than listed order.)

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/10/05 7:39am
Msg #81619

Where's the coffee ....

Boy, do I need it ... Change "where" to "were" in my above post. Thank you.

Reply by Ana/Calif on 12/10/05 7:32am
Msg #81617

What model of Brother are you using if you don't mind me asking? I have the HL2700CN (just got it) and I'm having a heck of a time getting the settings right. Any input would help Thanks

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/10/05 10:21am
Msg #81662

As long as we're on this - VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

Is there any way to save one of these files on your computer? So you could reprint one or two docs that got messed up?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/10/05 1:01pm
Msg #81694

Re: As long as we're on this - VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

It depends on how the files were "given" to you. Quite often, when you click on the file name from an online document storage warehouse, the file is downloaded to your temporary internet files location and printed from there. Also, if you click on the file and an option appears to "Run from current location" or "Save to ..." (or words similar to those), you can choose to save the file to your disk instead of running it from the storage location. But, be advised that there are some document centers that do not allow downloading of the file, i.e. "Save to..." is not an option.

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/10/05 2:50pm
Msg #81712

Thanks, PAW!

Sometimes I can & sometimes I can't. Thought it was something I was doing wrong. I can now quit obsessing on this.

Reply by Ishimerhorn on 7/25/06 3:04am
Msg #135113

*************Re: VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

I have a new Brother HL5250DN printer, it came with the second tray. How do I set it up to sense the difference between letter and legal paper? Please feel free to tell me where to get the info. Thank you for your time and assistance. I am a new notary.

Reply by PAW on 7/25/06 7:31am
Msg #135118

Re: *************Re: VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

Follow the installation instruction that came with the tray. If you don't have the 2 page "manual", you can download it from Brother - http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public_s/id/pdf/hl5200/lt5300_us.pdf

Reply by Phyllis Igbineweka on 7/26/06 2:07am
Msg #135304

Re: *************Re: VMP_DOCUMENT_VIEWER

Thanks everyone!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.