Notary Rotary
Vital Signings, where are they going...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Blueink_CA on 12/14/05 8:55pm
Msg #82636

I have worked for Vital many times in the past. They have always been a pleasure to work with and met my fee. They did seem to always call at the last minute but it was OK 'cause they paid for the convenience and I always accommodated them.

Now since they have lowered their fees, I have declined the assignments. Over and over and over again. Why don't they just call the SA's that will accept $70.00 (for e-docs) first.

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/14/05 9:15pm
Msg #82641

lol...maybe they just don't get it <wink>...lol
(I'm pleading my 5th on the rest i would like to say!)

....d

Reply by LawrenceOK on 12/14/05 9:33pm
Msg #82648

You plead the 5th Dee, I'll say it, I'm not scared of um. They are on the way out just like all of the others that are just shopping for the cheapest notaries. By the end of 2006, your going to see a dramatic decline in SS's because TCs are going back to the old school and learning that it's better and cheaper to contact the notary direct. I believe that only the SS's that aren't lowballing the notaries fees will be the ones to survive.

Reply by Mike_IA on 12/14/05 11:17pm
Msg #82658

Re: Vital Signings, where are they going...NNA Conventions

After paying the NNA to be a convention sponsor maybe Vital Signings needs to save money. I guess they didn't find enough cheap notaries at the NNA convention.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.