Notary Discussion History

What exactly is a Interspousal Transfer Deed? n/m
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 12/14/05 12:49am
Msg #82336

What exactly is a Interspousal Transfer Deed? n/m

Reply by Danny_FL on 12/14/05 6:36am
Msg #82343

When a husband has more than one wife and he is transferring the property to one of his wives to hide said property for tax evasion.

Danny

Reply by Danny_FL on 12/14/05 6:36am
Msg #82344

Sorry, couldn't help myself...n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/14/05 8:45am
Msg #82374

Now, Danny, are you "certified"???

Danny-- are you certified to be humorous on here? I don't remember signing off on that!!

Heh, heh...That was a good one...took me by surprise. LOL I'll bet you have your Smart As* Certificate framed, don't you?

**Mung asks: What is an Interspousal Transfer Deed?**

***Danny quips: When a husband has more than one wife and he is transferring the property to one of his wives to hide said property for tax evasion.***

=========
Mung - Google is your good friend. I went to Google and put in: "Interspousal Transfer Deed California" then hit enter.

One of many excellent hits on the first page was a copy of the form of the document - It states a good laundry list of what this document is used for.

Now, I could have rattled this off as if I knew it - but I don't. I don't need to know this stuff because it's always out there on Google.

Quoting from the document:

This is an INTERSPOUSAL TRANSFER under Sec. 63 of the Revenue and Taxation Code. Grantee(s) has (have) checked the applicable exclusion:
([ħ]) From joint tenancy to community property
([ħ]) From joint tenancy to tenancy in common
([ħ]) From one spouse to both spouses (see below)
([ħ]) From one spouse to the other spouse (see below)
([ħ]) To relinquish any community interest and to vest said property
in the name of the grantee as his/her sole and separate property
([ħ ]) Other

LINK:
http://www.alliancetitleco.com/forms/Interspousal_Deed.doc

Disclaimer: Not practicing law...just using the search engines.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/14/05 11:53am
Msg #82480

I'll save that one to tell the borrowers!!! n/m

Reply by Ilona_OH on 12/14/05 8:32am
Msg #82365

Good morning! It sure is good to see you on the board this morning. I was wondering how you were doing once you got started. Hope all is well!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.