Notary Rotary
Word to all...
Notary Discussion History

Word to all...
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Beth/MD on 12/14/05 8:04am
Msg #82358

Word to all...

Against my better judgement I took a signing from National Document Signing Services. The signing was completed 8/23 and I'm still having a problem getting paid. I have called so many times and faxed so many invoices that I know the numbers by heart. When I spoke to the owner of this SS you wouldn't believe the excuses and run around I got. I will never accept another signing from them. Sad truth is I will probably gauge many SSs that I don't do business with by their scale.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/14/05 8:39am
Msg #82370

I'm posting anonymously due to the problems I'm having with this company. I've been trying to collect for three different loans that I did back in August also. Seems August must have been the month they decided not to pay for. I have contacted Progresive Land Title but didn't get much help from them either. Still working on it.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/14/05 8:40am
Msg #82371

Re: Word to all... that should say..

I should be posting anonymously....

Reply by Brenda_NC on 12/14/05 8:54am
Msg #82376

I too did 2 signings for them in August and still have not been paid. All I keep getting are excuses. I will NEVER do business with them again.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/14/05 8:55am
Msg #82377

Wow, do they only screw over notaries in Maryland?

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/14/05 9:41am
Msg #82417

Everyone! Please show Anon some attention...

**Wow, do they only screw over notaries in Maryland?**

Everyone! Please show Pre-Adolescent Anon some attention this morning!

You all know that Anon needs a few strokes (or harsh verbal smacks) here and it won't go until it gets it. The therapy forum for The Emotionally Immature Adults just down the hall is waiting. (**see note below) They are just now passing out the chocolate milk - wouldn't want to keep Anon too busy here begging for attention so that it misses that.

Also, I heard Santa is going to drop in today with fake dog poo piles and and whoopie cushions to go around to all participants who have graduated to the 8-year old mentality.

--------------------------
**(Note: The Emotionally Immature Adult forum has merged temporarily with Whiners, Brats, and Hypochondriacs Who Crave Constant Attention. If you have an interest in these pity party forums, please contact any pathetically unfunny Anonymous poster for more information.)

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/14/05 9:42am
Msg #82418

Re: Everyone! Please show Anon some attention...

Love it. Thanks for the laugh Brenda..........................

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/14/05 9:44am
Msg #82419

Re: Hey, Anonymous...

You'd better tell Brenda in NC she can't get in on this claim...she's not in Maryland.

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 12/14/05 12:00pm
Msg #82483

Re: They paid me within 3 weeks.

Did one for them on 10/27 and was paid within 3 weeks.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/14/05 1:21pm
Msg #82505

Re: They paid me within 3 weeks.

I guess you should count yourself lucky. Seems they're having issues with payments lately.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.