Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Wow Here's a way to collect on dead beat accounts!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by JurneiCA on 12/30/05 6:43pm
Msg #85349

I have had it with chasing folks around. I have investigated several way to get payments. Harrassed Escrow offices, Signing Companies, etc.

Wednesday, I contacted a collection agency in Wash state about an account that was frustrating me. The terms are for small amounts, say $100.00 their fee is 33%. They will try to collect 100% plus their fee if possible.

I faxed out the signing services contact information and a copy of my 4th invoice. Within 30 minutes they had the individuals credit report, financial information, you name it. They called the company. Today, two days later I received a check from the signing service FEDEX. I can't believe. I can't praise this company enough. Too bad I had to pay a third of it, but rather that and get it immediately and be done, than to churned negativity and anger for months.

I HIGHLY recommend Ray at http://www.cfi-corp.com/ to anyone frustrated with a non paying account. This was just too easy. Plus, if they aren't successful, you don't pay a thing. Here's three cheers for Ray!

Reply by Anonymous on 12/30/05 7:00pm
Msg #85352

Good for you! I may contact this co.
I understand 60 days if I know up front but I have a few SS's that do not answer calls or respond to messages. Executive Closings being #1 on my Do not work for list!

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 12/30/05 7:13pm
Msg #85355

Good Info, Thanks

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/30/05 8:21pm
Msg #85362

Re: Was the deadbeat in Washington too? n/m

Reply by JurneiCA on 1/2/06 1:00pm
Msg #85629

Re: Was the deadbeat in Washington too? n/m

No, the deadbeat was in Burbank CA. The company I suggested serves the entire USA. They are in a network that actually allows for someone to go out to the place of business and met with the deadbeat face to face if a tele call doesn't work. Love it, works.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.