#1 Priority Signing Services NOT Priority Signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by sragland on 12/22/05 9:01pm
Msg #84252

Anyone worked for them? Do they pay, etc. Out of Huntington Beach, CA
much like their namesake out of Newport Beach, CA.
The one I am asking about is at www.priority-notary.com
Thanks for any help.
Sherri in Arkansas

Reply by Brenda/CA on 12/23/05 2:33am
Msg #84311

The Huntington Beach office is good to work for. They usually pay in about 3 weeks.

Reply by sragland on 12/23/05 9:44am
Msg #84358

Re: glitch with # 1 Priority Signing Services

Thanks Brenda,
I just had a "glitch" with a first time closing with this company but it was not their fault. The broker did not get the paperwork to the Title Company and in turn PS did not get the e-docs on a 4:30 or 5:00 closing yesterday. At 4:30 I was sitting at my desk at work calling PS asking for the e-docs and they did not realize that they had not been sent. By 5:00 the closing was cancelled by the Title company due to the broker not getting their stuff together. I kept the borrower in the loop. I can't find a cancellation fee for this company. Anybody know? It was not on the confirmation either. Since I am new, have never had a cancellation, I did not think to ask that question during the scheduling. Is there a list of questions that one should ask? I will get this all down yet!!! LOL. Trial and error!
Sherri in Arkansas

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.