Notary Rotary
"Mortgage Industry Job Losses May Rise With Interest Rates"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by JanetK_CA on 12/9/05 10:28pm
Msg #81591

Check out the link below in today's LA Times about upcoming layoffs in the mortgage industry. This is sure to have an impact on TC/SS business volume and will probably effect every aspect of the industry. (I guess you'll have to do a copy/paste. I don't know if there's a way to post an active link here.) Just something we all should be aware of.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-loancuts9dec09,1,6390403.story?coll=la-headlines-business&ctrack=1&cset=true

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/9/05 11:01pm
Msg #81594

Reading some post from the boards and financial reports, it looks like its slowed down in some areas. 2006 is going to be a bumpy road ahead.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/9/05 11:10pm
Msg #81596

I guess all the "newbies" wont make the 100k the radio spots are visioning in 2006, but the oldies who have decent market skills, professional skills, can still make the rent

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 12/9/05 11:19pm
Msg #81599

The industry will go up.... the industry will go down.... the downs will help weed out all the "bottom feeder" notaries, while the EDUCATED and PROFESSIONAL notaries will continue to maintain the status quo.

I know a lot of notaries in this business and not one of them "got rich quick" myself included.
HARD WORK PAYS OFF. Don't worry about the downs..... JUST WORK HARD!

p.s. I relly hope I did't spel anythin rong... expessally sinse I used the word EDUCATED... lol

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/10/05 7:24am
Msg #81615

Re: "Mortgage Industry Job Losses May Rise With Interest Rat

Now, being a Joisey Boy, you no da korect woid is EDGE-U-MA-KATE-D. Smiley

Have a nice weekend and Happy Holidays.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.