Notary Discussion History

anybody else get this POS e-mail?...
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 12/15/05 11:56am
Msg #82764

anybody else get this POS e-mail?...

Good Day,
Compliments of the season,
First I wish to introduce myself properly to you.I am Miss.JENET SESSEY VERISSIMO ,( Age 20 ) the only survive daughter of the former Guinea-Bissau Army chief killed (General Verissimo Correia Seabre)under the present government of my home country.I Refer you to this website for its
details;(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3720218.stm)

As you will see from the above site,my father was just murdered in cold blood and now leaving me and I lost my mother, a couple of months ago , I have no Parent's.However prior to her death she informed me about a deposit the of sum of six Million Dollar (US$6.000.000) which my late father deposited with Bank here in Côte d' Ivoire ,Before his death . I am now as a refuge in cote d'Ivoire .

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production as joint partner .

Please if you are interested in helping me to received this money in account.Kindly send the following information

so that I will submitt it to my bank for transfer .
Your Full name
Your address
Your age
Your Telephone / fax number

After successfully receiving this money, 40% of the total fund will go to you. I will come to your country to start up a business partner with your assistance so that I can be able to live again.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me ,indicate your interest in replying soonest.
Thanks and best regards .
Yours,
Miss.JENET SESSEY VERISSIMO

How stupid do they think we are??

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/15/05 12:09pm
Msg #82768

I don't even read these. They are automatically directed to go into my spam folder and then deleted.

Reply by TLR_KY on 12/15/05 12:20pm
Msg #82771

So we are not supposed to invest in this? I was looking forward to some extra Christmas money. Oh well, I guess she will just have to give her money to someone else. Thanks for the tip though. Haha. Merry Christmas.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 12/15/05 1:00pm
Msg #82783

Related fun web-site

These are usually called "Nigerian Letters' and
have been around longer than dirt
They used to com in the mail before e-mail became popular
If you want to see a "get back atem" site go to

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.