Notary Rotary
signatures plus
Notary Discussion History

signatures plus
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by debra brown on 12/24/05 7:37am
Msg #84505

signatures plus

anyone have signings with these folks? i have had no luck getting paid.

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/24/05 8:08am
Msg #84507

Where have you been? Use the orange Search button and you'll find plenty to read about them.

Reply by debra brown on 12/24/05 8:13am
Msg #84508

Oh really? sorry, this is my first time.LOL. thank you I will check it out....

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/24/05 8:14am
Msg #84509

You're welcome. Good luck getting your payment from them.

Reply by debra brown on 12/24/05 8:22am
Msg #84510

oh geesh! I just read the thread on them! I have been shown the hard way that I should read this discussion board!. Damn, they owe me 200 dollars since September. I have also been told that "Melodie" was the owner, the only one who could sign checks, the check was mailed, the check came back, they have a new person in accounting, they have a new computer system etc etc. What a fraud! It doesnt help that, of course, I went out of my way to do this Signing for them that "HAD" to be done...and I traveled way beyond my normal range too. tsk tsk tsk on "Melodie" for being such a rip off.

Thanks SO much for telling me about this twit and her company.

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/24/05 8:25am
Msg #84511

Yep, this board is very helpful in that regard. I always check out anyone who calls me and if there's anything bad written here, it's up to you whether or not you take the assignment. It's ok to call and cancel after you check them out if you find they're a risk. And it's ok to tell them why. But again, it's up to you if you want to take the chance.

Reply by debra brown on 12/24/05 8:28am
Msg #84512

I am fairly new to this and sadly, never thought that someone wouldnt pay. How naive am I??
I have had good luck with everyone else so far. I have done a lot of Signings for Speedy, I guess I should now check them out too. Any experience with them?

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/24/05 8:32am
Msg #84513

No, but I remember reading about them on here so I'm sure you'll find some information.

I've been lucky too. In two years I've only been stuck for one and they went out of business.

So you learned something here. Yes I agree you think that everyone will pay. And maybe they will, if you hound them enough. You'll find some posts with suggestions on how they got Signature Plus, or whoever, to eventually pay.

Well, I'm signing off. Have a Merry Christmas Eve.

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/24/05 11:23am
Msg #84524

Debra...do you have their address ...Signature plus??? can you email it to me please?thanks!
phone number too if you have it. fax# too! email too...anything on them. thanks!

dee

[e-mail address]

Reply by Sue/IA on 12/24/05 1:43pm
Msg #84537

Hi, here is some info incase you still are in need of it.

Phone: 888-245-2112
Fax: 888-245-2119
E-Fax: 949-701-4850

I had a email order thro Corina Buhler her address is if you'd like it is: [e-mail address]
I don't know if she is there or if she can assist you.

I was lucky and got pd in 6wks.

Merry Christmas!

Reply by debra brown on 12/26/05 4:00pm
Msg #84608

my order on this one was thru corina also...sadly, she has also said "only Melodie can handle the checks". grhhhhhhh. For new years, I am going to forgive her!...maybe that will bring a check to my mailbox....

thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.