Notary Rotary
24/7 sgining services
Notary Discussion History

24/7 sgining services
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by pbmcd on 2/11/05 2:20pm
Msg #20255

24/7 sgining services

just want to give everyone a heads up that this company does not pay for your services in a timely fashion. I am still waiting for a check for a closing I did in November. This is the third closing I did, I have had to hound them by sending our letters three times and make three separte phone calls. The same thing happened on a closing I did for them last spring so their current excuse iof, "they are changing accounting personnel" is invalid and inexcuseable. I for one will hesitate before I do any more business with this company again.

Reply by mimi_NJ on 2/11/05 2:29pm
Msg #20260

HI,

I agree with you. I had a signing December 1st. and I haven't seen payment yet

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/11/05 3:17pm
Msg #20271

I think most of us gave up doing work for them a long long time ago. They have one of the worst reputations on this board.

Reply by Becca_FL on 2/11/05 11:18pm
Msg #20339

I have done a few for them and have always been paid within 45 days. I have found that you do need to call and remind them to cut you check. I did two for them last month , guess I should place a call next week.

Reply by Bob/ New York on 2/12/05 6:47am
Msg #20347

I just hang up when they call me.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/4/05 8:55pm
Msg #23717

Yes, they changed their accounting team, because we all quit. Tired of working for people who don't pay thier notaries.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.