Notary Rotary
CPA
Notary Discussion History

CPA
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by NJMe on 2/9/05 6:09pm
Msg #19984

CPA

Does anyone know any large corporation in the Marlton area for a CPA's position? My husband looking to get out of where he is now.

It seems as though you have to practically lick someone in order to get an interview anywhere. I would think a profession such as Accounting you'd be in demand since almost no one passes the CPA exam the first time they take it. Anyone know of openings--- HELP!

Reply by Roger/OH on 2/9/05 8:07pm
Msg #19992

If he is a member of NJ state CPA professional organization, that would be a good place to start. Those groups usually have available job openings around the posted for their members.

Reply by NJMobile on 2/10/05 8:13pm
Msg #20133

Thanks for the tip, but every time that avenue is taken the jobs seem to go to people that want to work for either no pay and no benefits or foreigners. This country sucks! I'm moving to Canada!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.