Notary Rotary
Follow up to mobile office question addressed by Margaret
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Kris H. on 2/22/05 9:58pm
Msg #21914

Margaret I find what you are doing amazing. You are truly an inspiration! I have printed the message that has all of the stuff you said that you had in your mobile office so that I can hopefully someday duplicate it. In your message you mentioned about the field inspection work you do and I found it fascinating and I want to learn more. How would a person who has several years background in the Real Estate field (rehabbing houses, etc.) get started doing what you are doing? I am very interested in doing Field Inspections, I think that would be a great addition to what I am already doing and I want to do it right. What would you suggest I do to get this going and start it off on the right foot? I did sign up with SOFI after reading one of your prior posts (I hope I am remembering that name right) and ordered their start up kit with the directory but what else can I do? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I wish you lived in Mi so I could hang out with you for a day and see what you do.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kris H

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 2/22/05 10:32pm
Msg #21919

Email and I can give you some links to signup with as many companies as you can. You also need to use the SOFI directory you purchased and signup will all the companies in the directory. Some companies are only regional and have work in limited areas and some are nationwide. My sister lives in Panama City and she and her husband buy investment property.
She did a HUD inspection and like the house so much, she put a bid in for it and they accepted her bid. They were asking 66,000.00 and HUD accepted a bid for $58,000. They fix houses up and resell and do very well.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 2/22/05 10:46pm
Msg #21922

Re: To Kris H

Go to find a Notary and my zip code is 32233 and then find my profile to get my email info

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.