INFO
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by WWCALIF on 2/22/05 4:31pm
Msg #21851

INFO

Any information on Accusigning out of Loomis, CA? TIA

Reply by 3notaries on 3/18/05 9:18pm
Msg #26371

We did a signing for them and found them to be quite rude. I had trouble with their documents and tried unsuccessfully to contact them. NO one answered my calls and it was almost time for the closing. In desperation I called Dynamic DOCS who in turn gave me someone at Countrywide who in turn decided to fax some of the docs to me. When I finished the signing and sent them back I got a VERY rude call from Accusigning yelling at me for sending in faxed docs! They also YELLED at me for calling Countrywide and told me in No uncertain terms "YOU ARE NEVER TO CALL THE LENDER"!! I tried to explain that I hadn't been able to get anyone at their office at all and that the number for Countrywide had been sent BY THEIR OWN office in case I had any trouble with the signing!!
You have to fax back a LOT of copies of the DOCS after the closing and it took 2 months to get paid!
They are one company that I do not ever intend to do business with again!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.