Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by ERNA_CA on 2/22/05 2:39pm
Msg #21823

LACEY'S NOTARY SIGNING SERVICE

Has anyone worked for this ss ?
Having payment issues.

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/22/05 2:58pm
Msg #21826

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:29 am Post subject: California None Payment Companies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEWARE of Da & Night Services, INC and Lacey's Notary Signing Services. They are located in California and owned and operated by Lacey Ortez and Brenda Anderson a.k.a. Brenda Comier. Their scam is to contact uninformed notaries tell them about their net 30 pay and get the notary to perform loan signings for 30-45 days before not returning your phone calls or emails. Numerous notaries in the So. Cali area have been affected. BEWARE, YOU WILL NOT GET PAID. They offer signings from Benchmark Lending which has a clause to ONLY pay a certain company, which banns you from billing escrow direct. Please inform as many notaries as possible

this was copied from another board

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/22/05 3:01pm
Msg #21828

Thank you !
How do i get them. Sign on the x , Whats up Doc and now Lacey's.

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/22/05 3:08pm
Msg #21829

sign up with the rated companies here, up in the signing services tab...that's how I started
I have a list like the one you're developing, from reading things here.
I may give slow payers a chance but there are companies that flat out don't pay acoording to many posters.
Happy Reading ! Smiley

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/22/05 3:48pm
Msg #21838

Yes, it sure helps to have this site. Only which i had found it sooner. So far I have received payment on all signings.
Time will tell in regards to Lacey's and Acme.
I am working on it, will keep you posted.
I think Notaries should get to gather and go after the bad signing services.
We work hard and the scam artists praying on us should not be alowed to get away with it.

Reply by CarolynCO on 2/22/05 8:38pm
Msg #21896

YOu need to start reading the boards and making notes of the good and bad/slow pay companies. Then you need to make your own No-No list to keep by your phone. Use the search features (of not only this forum but others on companies) you are trying to find info on.

As I write this, keep in mind what I usually post -- that one person's no-no list is another person's gold mine. Companies can be on no-no lists for any number of reasons. If you see a company over and over on no-no lists, then a red flag should go up, but don't automatically shut them down if you only see them on one person's list.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/22/05 4:31pm
Msg #21852

Benchmark Lending should have received many complaits, do they not care?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.