Notary Rotary
New Jersey Notaries
Notary Discussion History

New Jersey Notaries
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Debbie/NJ on 2/1/05 7:19am
Msg #18988

New Jersey Notaries

Maybe we should form a group and meet like some others do on this board and on gomobilenotary. Any interest?

Reply by SonkatNJ on 2/1/05 11:10am
Msg #19015

Hi Debbie: There is a new group of NJ Notaries who are in the processing of officially forming the NJNotaryNetwork as an nonprofit entity. We have held four meetings so far and are formalizing procedures. We meet the second Sunday of the month. If you would like more information, please contact njnotarynetwork.com.

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 2/2/05 6:21am
Msg #19121

Is this the one in North Jersey? If so, that's a little far for me to go since I live in Gloucester County. But, I'll check out the site you gave me. Thanks for the info!

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 2/2/05 6:24am
Msg #19122

Is "njnotarynetwork.com" an email address? If so, something is missing. If it's a website, when I typed in the address, it said it "could not be found". Am I missing something?

Reply by mimi_NJ on 2/2/05 3:57pm
Msg #19182

Debbie,

I'm in South Jersey (Cherry Hill) and I would be interested. My email address is: [e-mail address].

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.