Notary Rotary
Texas Notaries Only: Texas Notary Network
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 2/1/05 9:12am
Msg #19000

For Texas Notaries who are interested, I have established a place for us to organize. I say organize, because I have no magic bullet to address any of the concerns I have stated below. To become a member of this "casual group" please go to the following link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasNotaryNetwork/

Your membership will remain pending until I "let" you in. Once you join, I will verify you are located in Texas then give you access. You MUST live in Texas. You MUST perform mobile notary work and signings yourself (Not just run a signing service in Texas.) And, you must be allowed to vote in Texas if you choose to register to vote. Being a registered voter is not a criteria.
-------------------

This group is only for Texas Notaries. Approval must be granted before access is allowed. The creator is Brenda Stone of TexNotary.com.

Preliminary Mission Statement:
This group is established for the following reasons:

(1) To organize a body of notaries in Texas who work as notary professionals.

(2) To meet and network with others who work as notary professionals in Texas

(3) To collaborate regarding expanding opportunities for income among Texas Notaries

(4) To address issues that concern affect our industry in the State of Texas.

(5) To determine if there is enough interest among notaries in Texas to develop a voice to address legislative concerns that affects our business.

Preliminary Guidelines and Policies:

We shall re-shape our group as needed.

We are not formed to replace any of current popular notary forums.

We are not forming for the purpose of creating a FAQs place for mobile notaries or NSAs - if such are needed or desired we shall create committees for working on the same.

We ARE NOT organizing to replace any popular notary forums and encourage Texas Notaries to continue to seek networking opportunities as well as information and advice from these groups. I endorse all the current forums as places for NEW NOTARIES to find advice. This will be more of a working group. (A list of these groups will be provided at a later date within the Texas Notary Network YahooGroup.)

Until further notice, this is a casual group "owned" by Brenda Stone for the purposes stated above. It will evolve if it is successful and may be moved from Yahoo groups to another place if there is enough participation and interest.

THANKS ALL!

Reply by Jennifer Rundall on 2/1/05 11:02am
Msg #19009

Great idea Brenda. Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/1/05 12:09pm
Msg #19028

Texas Notary Network copied AZ Notary Idea

Yes, I copied your idea - >>>>see msg #18818 for AZ notaries who are interested<<<.

I know of no established group of NSAs in Texas at this time...if someone has told me of one and I have forgotten, please advise!

Brenda

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/1/05 11:31am
Msg #19017

Waaaaaaa!!!

move to Alabamee!

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/1/05 12:01pm
Msg #19026

Charm & Jennifer

We have to network! THANK YOU for your support.

Reply by DellaCa on 2/1/05 3:48pm
Msg #19054

First time I thought about living in Texas.

Reply by Brenda Stone on 2/1/05 12:02pm
Msg #19027

Thanks for the response Texas Notaries

Keep it coming!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.