Notary Rotary
To: Korey Humphreys (MANotary)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Grateful on 2/26/05 12:08pm
Msg #22621

Korey I wanted to drop you a line and thank you for giving me all the services. I am more grateful for the work expierence. I loved working with you and your associate Dan. You both have a great sense of humor and present yourself professionally when expected!!!
If you'd like me to work for you again, which I'm more then willing to, please call me.

Stephanie Forrest

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 2/26/05 12:16pm
Msg #22623

Thank you very much Stephanie. We (associate and I) like working with you too!!!

You have a real nack for the Paralegal field. I can guarentee you that we will be contacting you again if something comes up in your area. You do well with investigations and subpoena work (issue and serve). We look for that, and you have "that"! Smiley

Feel free to contact me via email. You can get my addresses on my webpage, if you lose it, at http://massachusetts.notary4hire.com .

Take Care & Excellent Work,
KOREY

Reply by Pardon me...... on 2/26/05 2:07pm
Msg #22634

Far be it for me to express disdain for those who are industrious and productive in society, however, if one "worked" for a member or participant of this Board, wouldn't they have their email address, phone or other source of contact rather than take up important space on this Board for learning and sharing notary/signing agent experiences, good and bad...?
"Please avoid the advertising of your services - that's what your profile is for." Ahem!

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 2/26/05 3:15pm
Msg #22637

Ahem!

Well, given that this is a General Discussion category, wheras we should: "use this forum to discuss notarial procedures, share experiences, ask questions of your peers, etc." as requested from Notary Rotary.

Stephanie is my "peer" and she was sharing her "experiences" and asking me "questions". She or I did not advertise any services. No where does it state that we notaries public should use my services.

In this forum we usually discuss our "experiences" with different business's that hire notaries public. Granted i'm not a 'Signing Company', but I do hire notaries. Therefore, please click your "x" button and see your way out! :o

Have a good day!! Ahem!

Reply by Tom on 2/26/05 5:47pm
Msg #22651

Know what? I think you are a jerk. Worse you are a jerk who will not even use his/her name.

Reply by Grateful on 2/26/05 6:55pm
Msg #22655

JEALOUS?? Pardon me....????

I beg your pardon......... re-read the reply Korey gave me. He clearly stated this "Feel free to contact me via email. You can get my addresses on my webpage, IF YOU LOSE IT, at http://massachusetts.notary4hire.com"

Gee does this mean that Pardon me stuck his/her foot in his/her mouth??????????

Korey and I were not advertising services........ and I know Korey's contact information. He stated IF I LOSE IT, then you can find it on my webpage.

You know Pardon me..... its people like you that scare away RESPECTED notaries when they have a true need. Your posts are not needed! As my mother use to say, "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing!"

Yours TRULY,
Stephanie Forrest

Reply by Stacy/CA on 2/26/05 7:18pm
Msg #22658

Re: JEALOUS?? Pardon me....????

I read this and GMN General Discussion board almost daily. I am always amazed at the people who are willing to post a negative response but are to chicken sh*t to use their real name. Sorry for the foul use of language, but if you have something to say, at least have the b*lls to stand behind your belief. The negative posts these people do are not necessary. If someone has a question or comment that you don't agree with, don't post. It just adds garbage to the board no one wants to read.

Reply by Grateful on 2/26/05 7:25pm
Msg #22660

I'm assuming you're not talking about me or Korey. Because I posted my name at the end "Stephanie Forrest", and Korey Humphreys...... well that's his name!! LOL Smiley

Other then that I agree with you one hundred percent!! Pardon me.... should'nt have posted what he did. It was rude and uncalled for. I do believe in what I'm saying, that's why I have no problem with posting my real name.

Thank you,
Stephanie Forrest

Reply by Stacy/CA on 2/26/05 7:41pm
Msg #22663

No I am not talking about you or Korey. Sorry, I should have clarified that better. I have just never understood the insulting posts by anonymous posters.

And besides, not all signings are black and white. I took an all day seminar and passed my exam with only missing one question, but as you start seeing different 'real life' senarios questions do come up. I just feel bad for the people who post on the board with a question and in return get a snappy, rude comment. This is only going to lower their confidence level more.

Who knows, maybe that what these 'board bullies' want.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/26/05 8:55pm
Msg #22689

I agree after reading thees postings for only a copple of weeks. I pick up on real animosities towards new notaries. I gusse newbies are viwed as compitition therefore giving a slap instead of advise. But some are real helpful. I sugest ignoring the bad remarks.

Reply by Laura_CA on 2/26/05 10:04pm
Msg #22696

Phew, Im glad I am not the only one feeling a little "slapped around"...hang in there newbies!...Dont let the "BOARD BULLIES"(thanks stacy I love that) bring ya down!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.