Notary Rotary
What a site
Notary Discussion History

What a site
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Pacific_John on 2/10/05 10:25pm
Msg #20157

What a site

Just looking through the posts and I like what I see! I was a signing agent about 10 years ago. I was doing signings for someone out of the Los Angeles area. Went great for awhile, then she seemed to kind of drift away so I went on to other things. I am in the process of applying for my commission again and will get involved with signings once more. I like the support that I see here and will be joining as a premier member once my commission comes through. Keep up the good work people, it is very much appreciated!

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/10/05 10:28pm
Msg #20159

I think you will find that joining as a premier member is well worth the expenditure. I sure feel that way, as I am sure do many others.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 2/10/05 10:55pm
Msg #20169

I completely agree!!! Everytime now when I get a service call from a company I tell them to hold on a second while I check them out (if i'm at my computer of course).

I quickly come to this site, see the ratings, and decide whether or not to accept. This is an excellent site and every notary should use it to stop the companies that refuse to pay up! Notaries Public are important, and have been for many years, therefore, if they screw with us, we screw with them but alerting other notaries and "boycotting" their request for service!

Reply by Ppatch21 on 2/10/05 11:16pm
Msg #20171

I just received my license, what is the difference between premier membership and regular?
what should I expect w/ the premier?

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/11/05 2:30pm
Msg #20261

Well, one difference is cost. The regular membership is free, and as I recollect the premier membership is $39 bucks. Is it worth it? I sure think so. It is stated that premier members get 2.55 more hits (views) (which often translates into requests for services) than do regular members. Do I believe it? Yep; I sure do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.