first time signing companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Pooh on 2/12/05 6:36pm
Msg #20412

Hi,
I'm a new mobile notary/certified loan signing agent and have been doing some notarial duties for individuals. Does anyone know of any signing companies that I can start off with as a newbie. I have contacted various signing companies who want at least 1 year experience but when I took the certification course they said any signing company would take me and that's where I would get my experience. What can I do now to get experience with loan sining docs? Please help!!!!!

Reply by Pooh on 2/12/05 6:42pm
Msg #20413

Re: first time signing companies in California

P.s. I'm in Southern California.

Reply by Paul/MD on 2/12/05 7:02pm
Msg #20414

Click on "Signing Services" on this site and start signing up with them..... some of them will ask if you have experience, others will not.

Reply by calipat/ca on 2/12/05 8:22pm
Msg #20422

When I first started I also had that problem. I had one signing company call me and ask me how many signings I had done. The first time they called I had only done 2. They said o we need someone with more experience. I said that's fine. A couple of weeks later they called again...(I don't think they knew they had already called me). I don't remember how many signings I had then, but definetly less than 25. Again they said o we need someone with more experience. About a month later they called and gave me an assignment, they did not even ask how many signings I had done. Now a year later I do about 7-15 a week for them and I love it.
Just hang in there you will get one. Express Notary gave me my first one and they knew it was the first, so try contacting them.

Reply by Pooh on 2/12/05 9:20pm
Msg #20431

Thank you and I'll contact Express Monday morning.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.