Im still looking for any advice on A1 signing Thanks

Reply by Jim on 1/1/05 3:01pm
Msg #15181

I really can't say anything for certain on this Company, because I have'nt
worked for them. However, someone wrote once that they cheated them
out of download fee.

Reply by Jan/CA on 1/1/05 3:53pm
Msg #15182

I did a signing for them on Oct 23rd, and when I called to inquire about the payment 2 weeks ago, he said he has not been paid by the Mortgage Co.(Ameriquest), told him that was not my problem I expect to be paid in a timely manner anyway.
He said if he wasn't paid in a few days he would send a check anyway! Still waiting. What a sheister. Do not work for him.

Reply by Liz on 1/1/05 9:24pm
Msg #15192

TO all out there. this is why we write, why we respond, NETWORK. Thanks to all the oldsters who don't fuss about helping. If I have to read one more :check out the old messages, after it took them longer to write it than answer it... That is more sorry.

Reply by Maude on 1/2/05 9:36am
Msg #15209

Liz -- their are some self centered people on these boards. You have to
just ignore those who like to be the center of attention, and "their way is the only correct
way".
I feel that when people are just starting out in this business, and are told to read
from the very beginning of the posts..... it just is not very good information. They
may get confused with different State regulations.
Just my 2 cents.

Reply by Ted_MI on 1/4/05 1:14pm
Msg #15406

Liz,

As merely a comment, you might be interested to know that Jan posted very comparable observations on December 19, 2004. Not that long ago.

Reply by Sandy Gilman on 1/2/05 3:38am
Msg #15203

Reply A1 signing

If you still have not received your check, call A1 and tell him , if you have not received your check in 24 hours , you will file a complaint with the Secetary of State in the state his office is located.

Trust me he will overnight your payment.

If he doesn't... call the Secetary of State for the state where his office is located and file a complaint. If there are many complaints the Secetary of State will investagate his company.

This happened to me and when I called to tell them I was going to call the Sec of State for their state and for my state, I go my check in three days.

Good luck

Reply by Jan/CA on 1/6/05 12:32am
Msg #15580

Re: Reply A1 signing

Sandy, thanks. I called and left a message for him, and I also E-Mailed him. I left the threat that you mentioned. Lets see what happens! I will let you Know. Jan

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.