Notary Rotary
Brenda/TX I have an idea for you
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Susie/OH on 1/6/05 8:46pm
Msg #15650

Did you ever think of having a forum on your website for Title Searchers and Notaries. I would love it.

Reply by Kimberly Crowe on 1/6/05 8:51pm
Msg #15651

Susie, where are you in OH? I work in Eaton OH which is Preble Co right on the IN state line.

Reply by Susie/OH on 1/6/05 9:08pm
Msg #15654

I am down here on the Ohio River which we are waiting for the river to get into my husband's sporting goods store. Back in September we had to clean up after 3 ft of water and they are calling for the river to crest at about 54 ft. which will put 5 ft in the shop. Next to West Virginia. On the top of the boot on the left side.

Reply by BrendaTX on 1/7/05 2:25pm
Msg #15738

Susie,

I appreciate your confidence in me, Smiley but a forum with me in the lead would be like Jethro Bodine goes to NASA. I know just enough to be dangerous. I'd be irresponsible to pretend I can speak with any authority on doing a title search.

I CAN find and retrieve records if I know exactly what is asked for or what I am looking for. The little searches I do are very clear on what is wanted from my search and does not require the due dilligence of title searching.

B

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.