Notary Rotary
Loan Signers Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Loan Signers Inc.
Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 1/6/05 2:19pm
Msg #15622

Loan Signers Inc.

A Texas notary I have high regard for contacted me regarding LoanSignersInc.com. I don't think she watches the forums very much.

I searched the forums and found a lot of old info about these guys, but not much new.

Any updates?

Reply by Mike/NJ on 1/6/05 2:49pm
Msg #15624

I signed up with them months ago, even paid the yearly fee and not 1 signing from there site. I won't renew the membership with them in the future.

Reply by Maude on 1/6/05 7:07pm
Msg #15642

They are on the "Avoid List"

Reply by NSA-IN on 6/25/05 12:45pm
Msg #47728

But they called me for a signing yesterday and I'm NOT registered with them!

Reply by Simone E. Lewis on 1/7/05 12:54pm
Msg #15712

Hello Brenda, First I want to thank you for all the wonderful news and information you share with all of us. Last year I did signup & paid 39.00 for the year with Loan Signers.com. I never got a call or acknowledgement of membership and payment from this company. I can't find them on the search engine now, so may be out of business. Possibly the same company as Loan Signers Inc.

Reply by colorless/AZ on 1/7/05 1:07pm
Msg #15720

sometimes it doesn't work without the www

this is their URL: http://www.loansignersinc.com/ put the whole thing in.

Reply by BrendaTX on 1/7/05 1:23pm
Msg #15721

Simone said: "First I want to thank you for all the wonderful news and information you share with all of us."

Thank you Simone. You are very kind to say that. Blogging is hobby for me and I enjoy it so it's not all JUST to be helpful--it's a thing I do for enjoyment. Better that I blog than to force yet another odd-shaped afghan on my sister . (Mine are the kind that are five feet in width on one end, and seven feet wide on the other. Smiley )
--------
http://www.loansignersinc.com/ is the site I am referring to. If this is the one that you mean, I have not received any calls eithers, and I did pay $39.00 to be on their site. I will not renew my membership.

They are now promoting a referral network kind of thing which will pay residual referral fees if you get current clients to switch to them. ( I think ???) Sounds like soliciting title companies and lenders on their behalf while you are working for their competition. Not exactly sure.

I found it AFTER my original post.

It is interesting but not something that appeals to me personally. Referrals are good, but something does not set right with me about it.

It's rather long to post but, if anyone is interested, visit the site and see if you can find the link.

Reply by Simone E. Lewis on 1/7/05 11:34pm
Msg #15800

Brenda, this is the site. He does have a very convincing web page, but I will not put any time researching and supporting his interest. My experience has been that he will take your PayPall payment and you will never hear from them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.