Notary Rotary
Marketing Tips for Newly Independent Closer
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by New Notary Signing Agent on 1/12/05 3:13pm
Msg #16447

I started closing loans over 2 years ago for a company after being in the land title, real estate and legal field for over 20 years. They changed management and brought in others to close loans. I want to continue to close loans but I would like some or rather the TOP Ten Maketing tips, to get started working independently from just one source. I think a little thing called Kick backs for business was something I would not do and I could not compete with. I just need some or any good advice for becoming more independent and deversified.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/12/05 3:35pm
Msg #16460

1. Go to the bookstore and purchase books on marketing
2. Go to the library and check out books on marketing (my favorite option as it's free)
3. Read the books on marketing

Reply by LauraV on 1/12/05 9:33pm
Msg #16519

Sorry, but my competitors read this message board so there is NO WAY that I will steer you to sources for direct lender / title company work.

As a huge hint, I will tell you to read through every message posted on this board from Post Number One.

I post this message because I don't think many notaries will help you. Please don't take this personally. It is just that notaries like myself do not dare post our best leads to the most lucrative clients because we know our competition will read our posts.

If you will continue to do signings for Signing Agencies you will figure out how to find and contact lenders / title companies who hire notaries directly.

Good luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.