Notary Rotary
Mobile Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Mobile Signing Service
Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna_CA on 1/7/05 4:52pm
Msg #15760

Mobile Signing Service

What a great company. If you've worked for them, I'm sure you'll agree and if you haven't I can highly recommend them.

I was paid in less than 30 days after the signing and Rochelle couldn't be more pleasant to work with.

Reply by shadoulew on 1/7/05 5:34pm
Msg #15768

same here!!

Reply by Jan/CA on 1/7/05 5:39pm
Msg #15769

She called me once for a signing, and wouldn't meet my price. Believe me I was not asking alot! Said she would call back and didn't. I don't think I like that.

Reply by miike/ca on 1/7/05 8:30pm
Msg #15785

excellent company, would take all she can give

Reply by calipat/ca on 1/8/05 1:46am
Msg #15807

EXCELLENT COMPANY!!! and Rochelle is a wonderful and sincere human being. will work for her anytime. Pay is also timely.

Reply by BarbaraB.NC on 1/8/05 9:06am
Msg #15833

Not much out here on the coast But the few jobs I've done for Mobile Signing Service have been successfully handled on all ends and that is a big gold star for mobile signing service. I'll take all they offer. I wish other companys worked like they do.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 1/8/05 9:46am
Msg #15839

I have done several signings for Rochelle, and she has always met the fees I requaired for out of area signings. She is flexable and reasonable and I'll sign for her anytime.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.