Notary Rotary
Need Notaries!
Notary Discussion History

Need Notaries!
Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Kim Hays on 1/7/05 12:43pm
Msg #15710

Need Notaries!

Hello everyone & Happy New Year! We are a start-up signing service and are gearing up for our grand opening! We need closers all over the country as we are a national company. We will have our website up very soon, but in the iterim, would really appreciate all interested in registering with us to do so. Just send us the your information and we will enter you in our system. Here's to a prosperous 2005 for all! Thanks!
Kim Hays
RealPro Closing Services
[e-mail address]

Reply by Roger/OH on 1/7/05 12:53pm
Msg #15711

Kim, congratulations on your new company. I'd only say I hope you will not be just another
dime-a-dozen $50 company. If you read these boards at all, you are aware of what quality notaries expect from a company. I hope you will use the launching of your company to raise the bar for others in our field by offering fees that will attract and maintain the quality people you will need to survive, paying for no-shows/no-signs/rescissions, and minimizing hoop-jumping such as babysitting calls and numerous faxbacks.

You will get what you pay for. Best of luck.

Reply by Kim Hays on 1/7/05 7:19pm
Msg #15778

Thanks for the good wishes and the advise! I really would like to know what notaries need that they arent getting in order to start out on a good foot and set the bar for others. My husband actually owned a title company, and I have owned a mortgage company and I do have some questions concerning pay...for instance, what takes so long to get paid? I mean, with a purchase, checks are cut that day, after 3 days on a refi, etc. So, why does it take so long to get payment to the closer. I understand that it will be mailed to me and I in turn pay the closer, but what causes it to be such a slow process? And why shouldnt you be paid if you show up and the client backs out? Please feel free to give me some pointers! Thats why I'm on the board.
Just a quick note: Our system was having some upgrades done on it and some of your responses went into a "spam" folder. I did get those. On the other hand, some came in blank except for the email address, and we emailed those folks back to ask to resend the information. Sorry for any inconvenience....we are a work in progress.
Thanks everyone!

Reply by Shirley on 1/7/05 12:58pm
Msg #15714

Hi, Kim:
I would be very intersted in being one of your notaries. I have been doing signings for 4 years I do about 4-5hundred a year with different companies. Just e-mail me with what you need for me to get started with your company. Thanks Shirley
Here is my e-mail :
[e-mail address]

Msg #15715

Hi, Kim:
I would be very intersted in being one of your notaries. I have been doing signings for 4 years I do about 4-5hundred a year with different companies. Just e-mail me with what you need for me to get started with your company. Thanks Shirley
Here is my e-mail :
[e-mail address]

Msg #15716

Hi, Kim:
Here is my e-mail :
[e-mail address]

Reply by vwefer on 1/7/05 1:23pm
Msg #15722

Happy New Year and congratulations to you and your staff. Grand Openings are never easy! Please feel free to contact me if you need a certified signing agent in New Jersey. I'm certified with the National Notary Association and their NSA section for signing agents. I've been a certified signing agent for 2 1/2 years and have built a strong relationship with the companies I serve. I look forward to the opportunity to serve your company for collaborative success!!

Best Wishes,
Victoria Wefer
[e-mail address]

Reply by Ronald Philbrick on 1/7/05 1:29pm
Msg #15724

Ok Kim, I sent you my info. I hope you and I have a good rewarding business experience. Ron in Virginia

Reply by Stephanie/Ca on 1/7/05 1:37pm
Msg #15727

Kim,
I sent you my info. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply by Robin on 1/7/05 1:38pm
Msg #15728

Hi Kim, I would like to also sign up.

Reply by Cheryl on 1/7/05 1:50pm
Msg #15730

Hi Kim, Please add my name to the growing list of signers. My E-mail is [e-mail address]. E-mail me with the needed info and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Reply by peterole_MN on 1/7/05 9:21pm
Msg #15792

Hi Kim, Please add my name to the growing list of signers. My E-mail is [e-mail address]
E-mail me regarding what additional info is needed, and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Reply by Simone E. Lewis on 1/7/05 10:51pm
Msg #15798

Hello Kim, Congratulation on you business venture. Please add my name to the list of signers. My E-mail is [e-mail address] I sign mostly in Ventura County and a few city in Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles County. E-mail me regarding additional info you may need, and I'll send it to you. Thanks

Reply by Charm_AL on 1/7/05 2:14pm
Msg #15733

Hi Kim, congratulations...I sent you an e-mail and got a return reply that it may be considered spam mail by 'earthlink'...I filled out the form and resent. Hope you get it Smiley

Reply by Lisa on 1/7/05 2:15pm
Msg #15734

Hi Kim,
Tried to email you but got the following message:
This email address is protected by EarthLink spamBlocker. Your email message has been redirected to a "suspect email" folder for [e-mail address]. In order for your message to be moved to this recipient's Inbox, he or she must add your email address to a list of allowed senders.
You might want to turn your spam blocker off so that we can send you our info.
Thanks!

Reply by BarbaraB.NC on 1/8/05 9:20am
Msg #15835

You may contact me thru my fax#252-435-2559/I am NNA and Certified Please contact me thru my fax # and we can continue this relationship. Thank You for posting your request.

Reply by Kim/CA on 1/7/05 2:19pm
Msg #15735

Hi Kim,
Congratulations! If you need anyone for the Roseville/Sacramento, CA area, please feel free to contact me at [e-mail address] .

Happy New Year. kim

Reply by Chuck on 1/7/05 4:10pm
Msg #15757

Hi Kim
Would you please send me info at [e-mail address]. Thanks

Reply by Marla Anderson on 1/7/05 4:50pm
Msg #15759

Congratulations on your new venture! I am interested in being added to your list if you have any signings my way. I am a Certified Loan Signing Agent through the National Notary Assoc. in Ukiah, California. Mendocino County (Northern Calif.) is primarily were I will serve, some Northern Sonoma and Western Lake Counties on a case-by-case. I will e-mail information for contact. Best of luck with your grand opening. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marla Anderson
[e-mail address]

Reply by Charlene Cornett on 1/7/05 7:57pm
Msg #15783

I am interested in being added to your database. I am an experienced Certified Signing Agent located in Georgetown, Kentucky. I service the Central Kentucky counties of Scott, Fayette, Woodford, Bourbon, Harrison, Anderson, and Franklin. I do conduct out-of-area signings at a negotiated fee. Please let me know what information you might need.
Charlene

Reply by wade/ar on 1/7/05 8:58pm
Msg #15789

Please add me to your database. My email address is [e-mail address].

Reply by Lesia Brown on 1/7/05 10:05pm
Msg #15795

Hello Kim, I am interested in becoming a mobile notary for your company. The name of my service is "Sign On The Dotted Line Mobile Notary Service". I cover the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area Region and Napa Valley/Sonoma North Bay Region. Please e-mail @ [e-mail address] with information on what I need to submit to you to get started. Thanks and good luck!

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/7/05 11:08pm
Msg #15799

Ok, this thread is getting ridiculous. From the Notary talk main page:

General Discussion (the forum we're currently in)

"Please use this forum to discuss notarial procedures, share experiences, ask questions of your peers, etc. Please avoid the advertising of your services - that's what your profile is for."

Reply by Holly/NC on 1/8/05 12:07am
Msg #15802

Thank you!!!

Finally, someone with some sense!

First of all, how do any of you know that this person is on the up and up? This could have been posted by anyone...and you might be getting an influx of spam soon because you've voluntarily given your e-mail address out (and many of you have posted it).

Secondly, if you take the time to read the post, it does not say anything about posting your information here...it says to send an e-mail. (Although doesn't it seem odd that this person is asking for e-mails, but has a spam-blocker turned on???)

I think I'll wait until they at least have a website and think about signing up then.

Reply by BarbaraL/CA on 1/8/05 12:08am
Msg #15803

I agree with you Cali.......

It looks like marketing to me... but what really gets my goat is why does everyone respond with information on the notary board when it specifically says to "contact us" with a email addresses to send info to?

Reply by Holly/NC on 1/8/05 12:14am
Msg #15804

I don't know about you, but...

the first thing I would look for if I were looking to hire notaries would be the ability to follow simple directions!

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/8/05 2:35am
Msg #15809

Re: I don't know about you, but...

I was thinking the same thing.

Reply by CINDY/FL on 1/8/05 1:40pm
Msg #15862

Re: I don't know about you, but...

I agree---the post specifically says to contact them VIA EMAIL. I am employed by a well known mortgage company and now understand why loans do not close properly---people do not follow SIMPLE directions!

Reply by Alice Freeman on 1/8/05 5:18am
Msg #15813

Hello Kim
My name is Alice Freeman and live and work in and around Paso Robles California
I am a Certified Signing agent and have worked for several Signing Services and Escrow Companies.
My phone number is 805-227-6821 My cell # is 805-712-7989
My email address is [e-mail address]
Would love to hear back from you
Sincerly
Alice K. Freeman

Reply by Gail Doome' on 1/8/05 8:25am
Msg #15825

I would be very interested in working with you. I have done 1,000's of closings. And have done all types of mortgages. I realize the importance of honesty, care, attention to detail and promptness. I do email doc's and do have a laser printer.
Gail M. Doome
[e-mail address]
727-577-0707 Cell 727-804-7783-

Reply by Susan Bokobzha on 1/8/05 5:36pm
Msg #15875

Dear Kim,

I would like to sign up to be put in your system. My name is Susan Bokobzha my email address is [e-mail address]. I am located in Southern California, Los Angeles County. #1527773 Expires 11/08.
Direct Service $125.00
Copy Cost $10.00 up to 75 pp
Std Drive 15 miles
extra miles $1.50 pm
Fax back $5.00 up to 20 pp
UPS/Fed Ex $75.00

I hope to be working with you soon.

Sincerely,
Susan Bokobzha

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/8/05 6:00pm
Msg #15877

And they still keep coming. What part of the original post asks you to post all of this information on the board?

Reply by CarolynCO on 1/8/05 6:23pm
Msg #15881

Re: And why are you all posting your private info on a ...

public board? None of you know anything about this woman --- why don't you just post your social security and driver's license number as well?--you've posted everything else.

Reply by Toots on 1/8/05 8:35pm
Msg #15902

YAK...YAK....YAK....!

Reply by Anthony Covone on 1/10/05 10:21pm
Msg #16165

I am new and interested in getting started. I have been doing "pick-ups" for Everhome Mtg and BNY for a year now so I am comfortable with closings, etc.

I could use some advice on rates.

AnthonyCovone
29 Laurelton Road
Mount Kisco,NY 10549
914-242-5292
[e-mail address]

Reply by Anonymous on 1/11/05 9:10am
Msg #16220

Send Kim a private email it's listed in her original post

Notaries...... please read original message and stop posting your info for everyone to see. She has not posted since so do yourselves a favor and contact her directly!!

end of thread!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.