New SA seeking Signing Agent's!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by FNP Services, Inc on 1/17/05 12:30am
Msg #17030

To All Interested Signing Agent’s:

My name is Jevon Cecil and I am with FNP Services, Inc, a new nationwide signing agency.
I have been a member of notary rotary for some time now and have decided to start building our Signing Agent database here.

Currently we are in the last building stage of our company and all that is left to do is build our Signing Agent database. We have strived to build a successful signing company thus far and would be delighted to have you as a Signing Agent.

Being that I started out as a Signing Agent myself, I understand what it is like to be contacted by an agency and being offered $50 to perform a closing. That’s why we have created a very fair payment plan for our Signing Agent’s. Our standard payment for a loan signing is $75 and an additional $25 for edocs, as outlined in our contract. We are also going to offer general notary services as well (i.e. medical records, legal dealings, misc. documents), for which the payment plan is still under some debate, I will get back to you on that as soon as a fee structure is completed.

Over the next couple of weeks we may be contacting some of you to discuss adding you to our database. However, if you would like to register now, you can go to our website at www.fnpservices.com and click on the Signing Agent Registration link to do so. Please also take a moment to look around our website and let us know what you think and if there is anything you may do differently.

Also, as I was reading some previous posts, I came across the one posted by sherconner on 1/15 that touched on the subject of SA scheduling appointments before they have a Signing Agent. I can tell you that, while SA sometimes “have their hands tied behind their backs” as far as the scheduling is concerned, we will always try and be as flexible as possible.

Please feel free to submit any Signing Agent questions to [e-mail address] or any general questions to [e-mail address].

We thank you for your time and interest and hope to work with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Jevon Cecil
FNP Services, Inc

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/17/05 1:19am
Msg #17031

Note to anyone reading this thread

You'll notice that he provides a website address AND 2 email addresses for you to register with him or ask any question. You'll notice that NOWHERE in the post does it say to post your information in this thread to get work with him. Please show that you have a clue and follow his simple directions.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 1/17/05 8:33am
Msg #17044

Re: Note to anyone reading this...A note to CaliNotary

For once on this site, why don't you quit trying to babysit everybody and post when you have something nice or important that applies to the current post.
I like reading the posts on this site and find alot of good information every day and appreciate all of the important things and the funny things that lighten us up, but some of this is ridiculous.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 1/17/05 8:40am
Msg #17045

Calinotary is right. some people will do it regardless, because they cant fallow simple instructions. A week or so ago someone else posted wanting us to SEND their information, instead they started posting their info.

Reply by Bob-CHicago on 1/17/05 8:48am
Msg #17049

Great minds think alike, I just don't type as fast

Reply by Bob-Chicago on 1/17/05 8:44am
Msg #17047

Re: Note to anyone reading this...A note to Loretta Reed

I think that Cali's advice made sense
I have seen many instances where there were a bunch of "Call me, here's my # " in response to a "recruiting post" with specific instructions.
If I had made the original post, I would be afraid that those folks might do a singing in green ink on yellow paper.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 1/17/05 10:21am
Msg #17060

Re: Note to anyone reading this...A note to Loretta Reed

Point taken but do we still need to be babysitting notaries and if anyone has been reading these posts, they will know that they will be branded an idiot if they post their info on a message that asks for email. If they can't follow instructions, we will see them for what they really are.

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/17/05 5:18pm
Msg #17109

I think someone needs a time out. One minute for each year of your age. How old are you?

Reply by Happy in Fl on 1/17/05 2:23am
Msg #17034

Wish you all the Best in your New Signing Agency..

Reply by Happy in Fl on 1/17/05 2:23am
Msg #17035

Wish you all the Best in your New Signing Agency..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.