Notary Rotary
No no list
Notary Discussion History

No no list
Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce on 1/17/05 7:57am
Msg #17041

No no list

Is there some sort of "No no" list out there. I have been reading the recent posts diligently and finding that when I opened my open invoice file last night I have 3 open invoices to the tune of about $300.00 from Thomas Sirianni which I will probably never see. I am going to start compiling a list to keep by my phone when these agencies call me.

As far as Thomas Sirianni goes, I'm due to be paid on 2 of them in the next week or so. I work for an attorney so I am going to talk to him about what some of the posts said on here and see what he suggests I do. Usually when I have a company that is not paying he drafts a letter for me and I send them that. So far so good. They pay shortly after they receive the letter. We shall see.

Reply by Happy in Fl on 1/17/05 9:06am
Msg #17052

On this site- there are about 150 Companies on Avoid--or NO NO Lists.

Siriani is a Major NO No and many have Posted over and over about no pay-- Why not ask your Attorney , if he would consider a Class Action Suit against him, as there are possibly Dozens of Notaries on this Forum alone who will most likely, love to see this guy Pay up or Get out of this "Free Bee" Business.

I have personally not done any work for him- but he is on my Avoid List.

Go to Search on this Site, and start with Message No. 8252; #8194;#8430;

Also enter Thomas Sirianni on a seperate search, and you will find more..; on the above lists, there are many other posters on that thread, who had more entries, and if my memory serves me right, his name is repeatedly mentioned..

He is what makes people know that their are Attorneys who wear the White Hat, and those who wear the Black Hat.. Remembering the 40s and 50s era- in Westerns, the outlaws always wore the Black Hats--

Maybe you will be the Key, that helps many fellow Notararies in this Neighborhood , in their quest for Justice and Payment.

Perhaps your Employer will earn "The White Hat" Award.

Thank you for the Post. Hope this helps.

Happy

Reply by jojo_MN on 1/17/05 9:40am
Msg #17056

I just tried to reach his office in regard to an invoice not paid. He transfered me to a voice mail stating the mail box is filled. The next message said if this is regarding an unpaid invoice, we should e-mail to [e-mail address]. Maybe if he gets enough e-mails, he will get the message.

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/17/05 12:25pm
Msg #17077

"Maybe if he gets enough e-mails, he will get the message."

And maybe tomorrow the sun will rise in the south. He knows exactly what he's doing, 100,000 emails from disgruntled notaries wouldn't change anything with him.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 1/17/05 11:39am
Msg #17069

I will definitely talk to him about. I am going to watch and see if I get paid but will mention to it when I have a moment.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 1/17/05 1:05pm
Msg #17081

"I will definitely talk to him about. I am going to watch and see if I get paid but will mention to it when I have a moment."

I did talk to my boss briefly. He said to wait and see if I get paid first, if not we will send him a letter on his letterhead and if I do not get a response then we will notify him that we will contact the attorney disciplinary board. He feels I would have a good enough cause to suit him in PA if it comes down to it. We shall see what happens.

Has anyone notified the disciplinary board? Does anyone have his mailing address?

Reply by caroleMI on 1/17/05 2:10pm
Msg #17098

590 Broadway, Massapoqua (sp), NY 11758

I emailed the Secretary of State for New York, they told me to file a complaint with the NYS Attorney General.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 1/17/05 11:41am
Msg #17070

I wonder if I call the number that I usually call when I get an assignment and mention to them that I have just heard about their payment history and wonder if they are going to stiff me too.

Reply by Happy in Fl on 1/17/05 2:05pm
Msg #17097

One of the Posts - recommendeds notifying tne Attorney General of his State..FWIW.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 1/17/05 2:13pm
Msg #17099

I would think you contact the disciplinary board first and if that fails do the Attorney General. Trust me, my boss had someone file a complaint against him with the disciplinary board and they can be a nuissance until you get it taken care of. It was nothing major either.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.