Notary Rotary
Northern California Network_redundant.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Nicole_NCali on 1/20/05 12:15pm
Msg #17466

Due to the fact that I only do the loan signing part-time, I have been forced to turn down signings in the Contra Costa County Region. I am too lazy to check the listing on here or gmn but I need some people who I can refer these companies to. I am not looking for the notary who works on the cheap, most of the companies who call expect to pay the notary $125/signing or at the minimun $100 with other fees for e-docs etc.. Due to the fact that cheap notaries can undercut me and other notaries in this region which is already saturated.

I am not operating as a ss but I would like to establish a network of notaries in my area. Please email me with your info and I will keep a notebook with your info for the companies who call.

The operative word is email me at uhurunotary@yahoo.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 1/20/05 2:38pm
Msg #17495

Re: THIS IS FOR INDIVIDUAL SA-NOT SS

I put this post on here to network with my fellow SA in the E. Bay for signings that I have to turn down due to my fulltime job. I would like to have a handy list of agents who I can refer these companies to.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.