Notary Rotary
Quality Title & Abstract Agency, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Tony (FL) on 1/20/05 12:16pm
Msg #17468

Does anyone do business with this company which is a subsidiary of the Jordan Real Estate Group, Inc. in New Jersey? They serve several states including Florida. I had received two requests to sign up with them. I spoke with their vendor mgr. who believe it or not was not 100% sure of the answers to my questions. But to recap -signing fee depends upon county and state,$25 trip fee for no sign or no show - and $5 for email docs. That's right she said $5.00.So just wondering if anyone has experience with this company to see whether it is worth another phone call. It is certainly not worth it to take the time to sign up with them if the above numbers are correct.

http://floridaloancloser.com

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 1/20/05 2:02pm
Msg #17486

Tony--- that sure does not sound much like "QUALITY" to me.

Of course they can offer what they wish-- but you can always counter offer- and tell her what you expect.. or as the sayng goes--'Just say No"!

$5.00 doesn't even cover printing costs.. Maybe she couln't read--and it was really $50?

Personally- I think we need to set our own prices- "what will I work for", etc. and stay there- why consider wavering with these people, they believe if they try and succeed, well its more in their pockets. IMHO

Reply by Tony (FL) on 1/20/05 4:20pm
Msg #17513

What you say is true and I always tell a company what my fee is but I always ask them what their payment structure is first. I dialogued with the vendor manager about that - but the purpose of this post - is to find out if anyone has had any actual experience with them. I am at the point where I do not want to take the time to submit my sensitive information or have it sitting in some file when they have no intent on calling me due to higher fees than they want to pay. These companies will usually need a sufficient database of notaries so that they can use it as a marketing tool to get lenders to use them. Then the calls never come. I've just about had it with that scenario.

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 1/22/05 8:16pm
Msg #17757

10-4

Understand where your coming from..

Best of Luck-- But I have nothing to report on them from my records.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.