Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
R U TIRED OF NOT GETTING PAID ON TIME????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by pete on 1/24/05 8:34pm
Msg #17974

I AM!!!! We do great work, GET THE LOAN OUT ON-TIME and then not only have to wait over 45 days for the $ owed to us, WE have to spend 30 minutes on the phone trying to figure out when (or if) our $ is going to be sent. Then you get transferred to someone else and have to go through the whole ordeal AGAIN! I own a top database for notaries and SOON will be listing the companies that dont pay on the 15th of the following month. THATS THE STANDARD. DO WORK ONE MONTH AND GET PAID BY or AROUND THE 15TH OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. KEEP YOUR EYE OUT..IM GOING TO MAKE THIS EASY FOR ALL OF US ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/24/05 8:39pm
Msg #17976

I wonder how many times this particular wheel has to be re-invented?

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 1/25/05 2:04am
Msg #18008

So right Hugh;

Someone needs to come up with a 2005 New Model Hula Hoop-- there has gotta be- that "perverbial wheel" that needs a redesign job. (A fits all Model)

Perhaps a new way to get Square Pegs into Round Holes, hey? (I have been trying to invent that since becoming a "A Singing Age-unt" myself.

Reply by mike/ca on 1/25/05 10:36am
Msg #18032

alot of new names on the board thinking this is a get rich quick job, i know there's alot of hype about how much money there's to be made but no one tells them of the headaches we also encounter. lol

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 1/26/05 3:22pm
Msg #18262

Re: R U TIRED OF NOT GETTING PAID ON TIME????So True N/M

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.