Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Sorry if this question was answered already!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by Sabrina on 1/3/05 10:59pm
Msg #15365

Can someone please advice me on study material for the notary exam. Do you think the cd-rom training course(New York) from nationalnotary.org is any help?

Thank You

Reply by BrendaTX on 1/4/05 1:57am
Msg #15373

Don't know about NNA's video, but before you make up your mind, take a look at

www.justpointandsign.net

I have not seen the video there, but based on the detail in the FAQs on that site, it seems like a good place for finding info.

Reply by Sabrina on 1/4/05 5:20pm
Msg #15424

What about notarytrainer.com, are there education supplies better?

Reply by Bobbi in CT on 1/5/05 7:42am
Msg #15476

NotaryTrainer.com

I know Gerrie Pierre-Fleuimond and think she is both a great person and instructor. Until the NNA discontinued the designation, Gerrie was an NNA certified Notary Public Instructor. I suggest contacting her to see if there is a New York Class in your area. If you are already an NY Notary planning to expand into the NSA business, then a live instructor with live interaction among students is the best way to go.

If you want a CD-ROM, no human contact then either are good. Gerrie is always up to date on the latest changes and local information for New York and New Jersey. After taking one of her classes, she also is a great contact person and resource.

Reply by Karen/CA on 1/6/05 5:32pm
Msg #15639

Re: NotaryTrainer.com

I was able to pass the exam with a 92% just by reading the notary handbook sent to me by the secretary of state. Read the handbook thoroughly and give the exam a try. Everything you need to know is in there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.