Notary Rotary
the worst company to ever do business with is MIS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2005 Index

Posted by pete on 1/24/05 8:50pm
Msg #17979

Mortgage information services. They call you, give you a deal that day and the docs arrive 2 hours late, you get it done anyway and then wait to get your $, and you wait, and wait....THEN I CALL, The girl cant tell me where or when my money (check) is. I ask for the owners name, SHE WONT TELL ME...I get transeferred to Debra, who is supposedly in charge...WHAT A RUDE PERSON, she has the nerve to tell me how rude i was in dealing with her CLUELESS staff, and when I asked to speak to the owner or who it was SHE DENIED TO TELL ME AS WELL!. IF I DID WORK FOR YOU and you owe me $$$, and nobody can tell me whats going on...I DONT STAND FOR THAT..(I love it when they say "we will call you back" RIGHT< RIGHT, RIGHT,!!!! WHAT A CROCK!

I GOT A GREAT IDEA. GIVE ME A JOB, I DO IT PEFECTLY, AND PAY ME ON TIME!!! MIS NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO RUN A SIGNING COMPANY, GET SOME ACCOUNTING SKILLS AND GET PEOPLE WHO ARE DEDICATED TO GREAT SERVICE ANSWERING THE PHONES!

PS WHY DO WE HAVE TO FAX AN INVOICE IN IF THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE IT AND WE HAVE TO RE-FAX IT 400 TIME TILL THEY FIGURE OUT HOW TO PAY PEOPLE.

MIS IS A JOKE! I WOULD DEMAND OVERNIGHT PAYMENT FROM THE WITH TRACKING NUMBER BEFORE EVER DOING WORK FOR THEM. YOU WILL NEVER BALANCE YOUR OWN BOOKS AND PAY PEOPLE ON TIME IF YOUR DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Reply by Becca/FL on 1/24/05 9:54pm
Msg #17981

Hmmm, having a bad day?

I have had only good experiences with MIS. They paid my fee no questions, paid very timely and paid full fee for a no sign. MIS is good in my book.

That's my .02, keep the change.

Reply by Brenda/NC on 1/25/05 6:26pm
Msg #18108

Re: Hmmm, having a bad day?

I have had great experiences with MIS. I have received all of my payments within 14 days of the loan closing. I think this is ausome. I will definitely do business with them again. It is the Miramar branch that I deal with.

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 1/24/05 9:59pm
Msg #17982

Not the worst, but one of the very best!!

I will take all of the MIS signings I can get. They are a title company, not a SS!! They pay very fairly (in fact you might even say, well) and very promptly. In over 3 years, that I have dealt with them and the many, many times I have spoken with Debra, I have found her to be very polite and helpful. Give me a dozen of MIS's caliber and I will be one very, very happy camper!

Reply by Paul_IL on 1/24/05 10:00pm
Msg #17983

MIS in PA & OH are bot very Professional & Pay Quickly

Not sure of your experience but I have never had any problems with MIS. They meet my fees and pay quickly. Will take all they call with!

Reply by fiKS on 1/24/05 10:00pm
Msg #17984

Pete, I can understand your frustration. But give them a chance. From my 15 years business experience, when people owes me money, it is best to deal with them diplomatically. I have a company who owes me $3,000 but I'm still being cordial yet firm with him and he is making payments. It's a 2 year old debt but because I'm candid with him, he's willing to pay me, and we maintain a professional relationship. I don't think he would if I showed him my anger and frustration. You can also get the staff to be on your side and cooperative if you are diplomatic. It's all about business.

And that's my 2 cents.

Reply by Julie on 1/24/05 10:11pm
Msg #17988

Re: the worst company to ever do business with is MIS

Reply by dellaca on 1/24/05 10:37pm
Msg #17993

Wow from one extreme to the other.

Reply by Jan/CA on 1/24/05 10:50pm
Msg #17996

The only problem I had with them was when they couldn't find the docs I returned to them. I was sure glad I always have a tracking #. Sure enough they were delivered to them. Best thing was they paid me $175 to go back and resign them!!

Reply by HisHughness on 1/25/05 12:43am
Msg #18002

When I see the kind of intemperate posting that began this thread, I think I can figure out why the poster had problems with the company, and why others give them the highest accolades.

Reply by dont be fools on 1/25/05 3:05pm
Msg #18067

you guys probably think that mcdonalds is staple of good nutrition, doctors do more than prescribe drugs or take out a part of your anatomy and don't comprehend how a business should be run. Employees are your window to show the world how you work and appreciate contactors alike. IF THEY ARE SO GOOD....WHERES MY MONEY? THEY STINK!

Reply by fiKS on 1/25/05 3:38pm
Msg #18083

Pete, if you can't be tactful and diplomatic, being in business for yourself may not be your cup of tea. If you expect to be paid on time every single time, then being an independent contractor is definitely not you.

Reply by jojo_MN on 1/25/05 12:55am
Msg #18003

MIF is one of my favorites. They pay well, on time, and have always been very pleasant to work with. It's too bad you had such a bad experience.

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 1/25/05 1:45am
Msg #18007

Read Mssg.#8252--Believe the Cleveland Office is basically okay; but the Miramar Office is 'taboo'

So which is which are" you all saying"- Good or Bad about?

Reply by Laes Lairaton on 1/26/05 9:41am
Msg #18185

Pete: Sounds like not enough bran in yoiur diet ! (Prunes might also help)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.