Notary Rotary
50statenotary conference call...lololol
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/8/05 8:00pm
Msg #50674

What a joke. So it just ended and VR said that about 20 people were on but only a few were talking, all new...everyone else must have been listening or might have had difficulty getting on or they kept getting bumped off. Either way, it was pointless. A few NEW or "potentially" becoming a NSA but had questions that were lacking all together. I don't know if the newbies are that naive or what but VR know squat...she kept asking for her conterpart to be there and didn't have ANY direction for this call at all. She kept say....well I'm going to wait and see if "blah blah" gets here..or I suppose we could just ask some questions. what is the point of these calls when you do not have ANY form of structure to give information to people coming to hear it. What are all these calls "fly by the seat of the pants" operations? What retard wouldn't put together a list of what topics they are going to touch on and then take a few questions to to go into specific circumstances. It was just like in her "talk" in Vegas...uninformed, unprofessional, unorganized and not an ounce of useful anything.

I am so sorry for the newbies who are looking for guidance and following someone who realy does not know their way. I hope you will take your own initative to do your own homework and have faith that you, yes you, will know more than that woman by spending a few hours everynight just searching the internet and reading the information.

good luck

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 8:53pm
Msg #50676

I'm sorry I missed it. I was running late form a signing and I tried to call and noone was there 40 mins into it. So, it wasn't beneficial? Go figure.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/8/05 9:15pm
Msg #50680

Drat.

I saw your post from hours earlier and was looking forward to hearing the responses to the questions you were going to blast her with. No personal experience with this lady, just wondering what the latest 'gossip' was in the ongoing saga of Victoria Ring. (Kinda like a 'net soap opera).

Like someone once said, "it doesn't matter what they say, just as long as they're talking about me".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.