Notary Rotary
50states lifetime mbrship conference call
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by droman on 7/12/05 1:02am
Msg #51140

Did anyone get to call in on Friday and confront VR about the memberships? Last I checked, there were several notaries who were going to connect to the conference call to ask specific questions, but I found out about it too late and was not able to connect.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/12/05 9:10am
Msg #51177

From what I read, the call didn't go well, one of her guest speakers didn't show or was late. The poster that wanted to ask the questions couldn't get to it on time. The next one is this evening.

Reply by Linda_in_MI on 7/12/05 10:49am
Msg #51231

50states conference call tonight - details

AS RECEIVED VIA EMAIL TODAY FROM ELAINA (shortened for this post)

New Teleconference Phone Number:
308-377-8200 - PIN: 519158
Next Meeting: Tonight, Tuesday July 12, 2005
8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific

Although I have not had the opportunity to try it out yet, the service provider also set the account up so that I can digitally record the teleconference. I was also told me that after the meeting is over, anyone can call in and listen to the entire recording. That way, if you are unable to attend (or you arrived late) you can replay the recording directly from your own phone. Also, I am supposed to be able to download the recording to a CD and make it available for listening to over the internet. I will test these features out in the coming weeks and let you know the exact procedure when I discover the answer myself.

Tonight's Meeting Highlights
The topic of tonight's teleconference will be Bankruptcy Forms Processing. Andy Matyac will be joining us again and he is anxious to tell everyone about the new mortgage and title company he just opened. Andy also will explain how all of this ties into his bankruptcy forms processing business as well as making himself available to answer any questions you may have.

So be sure to ATTEND the Business Power Talks teleconference tonight beginning at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Just call 308-377-8200 and enter PIN: 519158. Elaina, Andy and myself look forward to talking with you also

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.