Notary Rotary
A & M Closing Services
Notary Discussion History

A & M Closing Services
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BeckyNC on 7/13/05 3:53pm
Msg #51737

A & M Closing Services

Does anyone have any feedback about this company located in Mission Viejo CA? Did a search but came up with nothing. Hubby is doing a closing Friday and just curious about the way they pay, how efficient/helpful they are with edocs, etc. TIA

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 7/13/05 3:57pm
Msg #51738

Becky just type in A&M only

Reply by More than 60 days on 7/13/05 4:17pm
Msg #51754

And it will make hard to collect, just have to call to get your money

Reply by jjill_CA on 7/13/05 6:16pm
Msg #51798

Got paid----but about 3 weeks late.

Reply by Peter Armenti on 7/14/05 12:46am
Msg #51910

They are excellent.. and you can tell them Peter in Suffolk County in New York said so. I have never posted or replied to anyone on here but when I saw that you were asking about A & M I just had to weigh in. Amanda and her crew there are the best. They have you fax over your notarizations which is sometimes a hassle but I appreciate their quality control standards. HERE COMES THE BEST PART THOUGH. They pay promptly!! The FASTEST that I have seen!! I get paid from them before jobs that I did for other companies almost a MONTH ago. I would say they probably pay every two weeks. They are just about the only company that I find myself appreciative of in this respect. Best of luck with the closing and you business.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/14/05 2:14am
Msg #51919

Re: A & M Closing Services - Ditto Peter nm

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.