Notary Rotary
A Plus... A OK
Notary Discussion History

A Plus... A OK
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by stamper_WI on 7/1/05 5:29pm
Msg #49433

A Plus... A OK

I have received my payment plus some for my expenses incurred. I am happy that it wasn't really their fault but problems with their bank which was recently bought out by another. I do like working with these folks. They do bend over backward for a smooth transaction and to remedy any problems.
I spoke with a freind who is a VP at the branches of this bank near me and he said they were still in a "period of adjustment". (We were in the lobby at the time and he was in his suit)

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/1/05 9:32pm
Msg #49484

I thought I'd look them up under our signing services list. I don't see any mention of them. Would you by chance have a web site or phone # for them so I can see if they do business in NY. Thanks.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 7/2/05 5:55am
Msg #49529

I deal with one out of the Madison, WI area. I don't think that will help you. I don't know if they have a branch in NY. That Ph # is 608-663-2900

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/2/05 1:16pm
Msg #49570

Thank you Stamper. I guess it wouldn't hurt. Have a great 4th!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.