Notary Rotary
About NotaryDatabase.com
Notary Discussion History

About NotaryDatabase.com
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by SoCalMisty on 7/20/05 2:02pm
Msg #53378

About NotaryDatabase.com

Well I thought it wasn't working out, but oddly enough I got a call from someone who got my name off of there today. They want someone who will work in 3 of the counties I cover and they are located out of Anaheim Hills, which is a city over so if they pay than I wont be waiting long for that check. HaHa. So hopefully Im starting to find out that it wasnt a waste of money signing up with that site. Word of advice he did throw at me was that if you do sign up you really need to fill out your profiles, which of course Im sure you guys know, but there are the few out there who just think they sign up and thats it. This is why they call this advertising! lol. Oh well I just thought I'd let you all know about that since I did tell you I would keep you posted.

Reply by Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 7/20/05 3:00pm
Msg #53405

Thanks SoCalMisty! I keep recving emails to join them but I have joined sooooo many different so called notarydatabases that claim to increase business. I am hesistant to sign up with another for fear of disappointment. The only ones I can actually say I have gotten business from are NNA, NotaryRotary, and GoMobileNotary. My favorite one is this one though. This membership has paid for itself 10 times over-- I'd say within the first 2 weeks of memebership.

Anyway, maybe I will give NotaryDatabase.com a try as well. The more advertisement the better right?! It's good to know that one of my peers is benefitting from the site. Making the leap isn't so bad with that in mind...

Markita-MI

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.