Adam NEEDS Help!
Notary Discussion History

Adam NEEDS Help!
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Sharon/CA on 7/15/05 12:51pm
Msg #52478

Adam NEEDS Help!

Hello Adam,

After thinking about this task and the Grant Deed that Mrs. XXXXX had signed and the request for me to send you another Acknowledgement I respectfully refuse to send this document to you. Reason: On the first attempt to have borrower sign on July 13th, Mr. XXXX REFUSED to sign documents and after making you aware of this you told me to send the doc's back which I did. When he refused I purposely did not attach my stamp to the acknowledgement in fact I hand wrote on the acknowledgement "BORROWER REFUSED TO SIGN DOCUMENTS DUE TO INCORRECT FIGURES" . So you see, it wasn't because I FORGOT to apply my seal to the document it was because it would not have been ethical for me to send along my notarized acknowledgement to a title company to use with another document. So unfortunately, Adam, I will have to again refuse to send this acknowledgement to you because it would mean I would have to back date the document and I will NOT jeopardize my commission! I have been dismissed as the notary on this loan and you have assigned another notary to the NEW redrawn papers and my suggestion is for you to contact that notary and have him/her get the signatures you need.

Regard,

Sharon
CNSA

Reply by Liz on 7/15/05 4:24pm
Msg #52529

Can you please specifiy that this is not ADAM from The Notary Biz. Thanks!

Reply by adam babish? on 7/15/05 5:39pm
Msg #52549

Re: Adam NEEDS Help!

Reply by Sharon/CA on 7/16/05 12:05pm
Msg #52667

It was NOT Adam at Notary Biz... in fact the name adam was fictitious I probably shouldn't even have used a name, I should have xxxxxx'd that out too. There are so many Adam's in this business how could you possibly point out ONE adam this message would be pertaining to? ???????... the message was simply meant to show others how easily we can be tricked into doing something that could cost us our commission! And for all to becareful... that was the ONLY reason I posted it! .... Boy, I'm sure sorry I did that!!!!... I won't post again... I promise that!!!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/16/05 12:10pm
Msg #52669

A sentence or two of explanation would have gotten your point across much more clearly. We're not mind readers, how are we supposed to know it's fictitious and only meant to illustrate a point? But there's no reason to pack it in and run away, just try to be a little more clear in future postings.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.