Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Sonya Armfield on 7/21/05 2:51pm
Msg #53670

Administrative Outsourcing Solutions

Administrative Outsourcing Solutions, LLC
204 Brantley Harbor Drive
Longwood, FL 32779-4824

Anyone ever work for this company?

I got a call on 7/13/05 for a 5 pm signing on 7/14/05 in Maryland . As of 6 pm on 7/14/05, UPS had not sent doc's. Mind you I turned down other jobs that day b/c I was waiting for UPS. At 7 pm, they e' me the docs. I do the closing that night. UPS delivers the orignal documents the following morning. I leave for Connecticut . I ship docs from Connecticut using the address verbally provided to me by the title company.

I check my voicemailk for my maryland telepohne #, there is a frantic messgae, dos not received. I contact UPS, lender had provided wrong address, right city, but wrong state. I confirm correct address with sender, and ship docs.

First, lender claims that HUD 1 and HUD2 not received. I say BS. So now they claim that b/c docs were late, I will nmot be paid. Again, BNS as I spoke to borrowe and transaction went though. These ppl think I am playing I do not hav etime for the games and will sue in small claims court, file a complaint with the BBB, the department of financial regulation, the attorney generals office and the Division of Morgages and banking.

I have stopped doing closings b/c I get tired of companies trying to make u[ excuses for not paying you.

Sonya

Reply by Sonya,Esq. on 7/21/05 3:08pm
Msg #53684

I do not always check this board, please send messages to [e-mail address]

Reply by kynotary on 7/21/05 7:27pm
Msg #53751

I have certainly added Administrative Outsourcing Solutions, LLC to my list of companies to AVOID. Thank you Sonya and good luck with this nightmarish company!!!

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/22/05 1:50pm
Msg #53923

Sonya,

I have done several for A.O.S. without any major problems. I suppose conceivably I could have gotten paid more quickly, but I did get paid for both that I did. I recollect it was somewhere between thirty to forty - five days. Byt there was no hassle whatsoever.

Reply by sonya on 8/18/05 3:13pm
Msg #59950

Did you post this because you wanted too or did they ask you too? Also is this really ted or is it AOS pretneding to be ted?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.