Notary Rotary
Attitude
Notary Discussion History

Attitude
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by anonaymous on 7/14/05 8:06pm
Msg #52264

Attitude

It seems like every time a question is asked most answers are given with an attitude. I thought this was a message board and not an battle ground to let off steam. I am not referring to eveyone. Does a bad attitude help your business?

Reply by Joan_NJ on 7/14/05 8:17pm
Msg #52273

Just a question, how did you post using "anonaymous" Since the correct spelling is already available to any member? Just Curious.

Reply by Kim_Cali on 7/14/05 8:21pm
Msg #52275

Took the words right out of my mouth....

Reply by IrisWA on 7/15/05 1:35am
Msg #52414

"anonaymous" was the profile choice (?) - n/m

Reply by Sam I am in CA on 7/14/05 8:27pm
Msg #52280

Anonaymous(?)...I have read every post on this board and have learned a vast wealth of information. I am grateful for all of the non-notary, yet pertinent SA knowledge freely imparted. If you think 'tude is being given - just look at the questions being asked. Then look at the Important Notice printed on the new post screen:

"If you are going to ask a question, please consider consulting the Search feature before doing so. Many questions have been asked and answered repeatedly on this forum by expert notaries: Should I buy a laser printer? • What are e-docs? • What is a signing agent? • How much should I charge? • How do I get started? Answers to questions like these are just a few clicks away!"

Please use this forum to discuss notarial procedures, share experiences, ask questions of your peers - BUT do some research first! Also see message threads 33325, 44234, 44429 & 44653. The attitude level drops significantly when it is obvious the poster has came for a hand-out instead of a hand-up.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/14/05 8:45pm
Msg #52292

when some of us have done our homework, read posts from the beginning of this board (which is how some new NSA's have gotten every answer they could hope for), have taken tests, have plugged in numbers to see if this biz is "a go", talked with friends/family/experts and anybody else that would listen...it gets a bit annoying to see someone else that hasn't worked as hard, and just wants to "ask and he shall receive" (btw, that's territory not found in a public forum).

There's no bad attitude whatsoever. There is annoyance - a whole different animal. Guess what? Some of the answers on this board aren't correct! What if you haven't done your own homework and go on the advice of someone posting to a public forum that ALSO hasn't done their homework? Dang, you'd be in deep doodoo, don't ya think?

Hey - where was my mentor/NNA/free answers when I had to sweat out my first signing? This is awful! Hey, I'm going to sue. After all, I'm entitled aren't I????

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/14/05 11:11pm
Msg #52353

Cuz we've all had a bad day due to the totally ridiculous stuff we now have to do because of all the errors made by newbies that the companies are trying to overcome by adding a kazillion pages of instructions (some of which contradict one another) and fax back half the package and call 1/2 dozen people to report yes, I called the B; yes, I got the docs; yes; I printed the docs; yes, yes, yes, yes.....arrrrrggghhhh. I've had a bad day, too. Sorry.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/14/05 11:52pm
Msg #52383

Hey Lee...

Your cure for your bad day is to read PAW's post on the Notary From Nantucket!

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/15/05 12:02am
Msg #52388

Re: Read Post 52138 !!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.