Notary Rotary
BEWARE
Notary Discussion History

BEWARE
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Edward Meaney on 7/30/05 12:03pm
Msg #55892

BEWARE

ELITE SIGNING SERVICES does not pay,nor to they answer the phone or email.Avoid them and pass the word along.

Reply by kynotary on 7/30/05 12:28pm
Msg #55900

First off Edward what state are you from? You should let everyone know by placing the two letter initials in your Author name.

Second Edward, is Elite Signing Services located in KS? If so they are already on the list that has been posted here on NotRot, but here is that list as I copied it off NotRot and added some additional notes also from NotRot within the list:

24/7
Absolute Solutions
Accusigning
Administrative Outsourcing Solutions, LLC
Alden Enterprises
AHMCC – RANDY FALCONER
Allied National
A-MTS
Beacon-Rock
Close It
Elite Signings, IL (Kansas OK)
English & Spanish Mobile Notary
e-mobilenota;ry
Executive Closings
Fox Signings
Freedom Mortgage
Global Dox
Gold Coast Document Service out of CA
Harbor Signings Nationwide
Houston Notary Services - Kathy Minter
Integrated Loan services – AKA Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
LoanClosers.com
LoneStar Notary in Texas
MortgageNotary.com
National Document Signing Service
National Notary Network
Notaries on the Move = Notaries Nationwide
Notary America
Notary on the Run – Noted as one of the worst on NotRot.
Pinnacle Title = located in Kentucky
Priority Signings
Quick Docs
Residential Signatures
Sign on the X
Signature Plus
Speedy Closings
AKA - formerly known by the signing service name of "Door to Door"
AKA - Allied National
Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc. = possum
AKA - Integrated Loan services
I called 516-882-0346 and got through to Sirianni's company and they mailed me a check immediately.
VICTORY NOTARY ASSOCIATION = Crooks!!! = Phones Turned Off

Some of the notations are not my own, but taken from NotRot that others have posted, hope this helps Edward.

Reply by Edward Meaney on 7/30/05 2:21pm
Msg #55929

First off KY I'm from NJ.Second,I'm only trying to help others not get beat ,maybe even you.Sorry you are so insulted.I don't know anything about NotRot or how to post companies that don't pay or answer phones.If you were offended it was unintended.I'd have used your name to reply but couldn't see it in your response KY.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/30/05 2:45pm
Msg #55942

Most in the forum put their state's abbreviation in their handle on the forum. It just helps in knowing how to reply to state specific issues. Any info on slow/no pay SS is appreciated.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/30/05 3:00pm
Msg #55945

To Edward

Check out post 55737 and the responses. Maybe it can help you recoup your money.

Reply by kynotary on 7/30/05 3:56pm
Msg #55955

Been away for a while had to go help an agent measure a house and in no way did I mean to offend you or anyone for that matter Edward, my only intention here on the board is to help anyone that I can in any way I can. I also want to thank the others for their support and explainations to you, I hope this was helpful Edward and you are right about my name, but I started using kynotary and wanted to keep it where everyone knew it was the guy who used kynotary that was placing the posts and there are also SS's, LO's, and Title Co's that read these boards and no I do not want, nor will I use my name on the posts, but I do meet the criteria of the two initial state identification process that we live by so it can be determined how to help the notaries, as the laws are so different in all the states, the last thing anyone would want to do here is to give out the wrong information to someone in a state different than what they actually knew about.

Good luck in your business Edward!!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/30/05 2:40pm
Msg #55940

Elite is not in KS!
There are two Elite's - one in Cary,ILL- Bad!
One in Kansas City, MO - excellent signing service.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/30/05 2:54pm
Msg #55943

Now I'm confused

Do they all go by exactly the same name or should I to ask where they are located? That's one question I don't normally ask!

BTW... Edward... don't get offended! We always like info on the dreggs... maybe the list that ky posted can help you too!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/30/05 3:59pm
Msg #55957

Re: Now I'm confused

Vicky,at Elite Signings in Kansas City is quick to let the signer know when she calls where she is located as she is aware of the reputation of the one in Ill.

(Do you have caller ID? )

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/30/05 4:14pm
Msg #55960

Yes... what should I watch for? n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/30/05 7:36pm
Msg #56001

Good list KY-except one of my LATE payments is on it :( n/m

Reply by taxpro on 8/1/05 5:29pm
Msg #56247

I've worked for Fox Signing Service several times, and both of the Elite Signing Services, in Kansas and Illinois. I've been paid timely by all of them, so far. I appreciate this list, though.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.