Notary Rotary
Best wishes to you folks in Florida
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/9/05 9:21am
Msg #50741

Especially those in the keys. This looks to be a dangerous storm, even to a California native. Keep your head down and powder dry. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/9/05 10:06am
Msg #50743

Looks like Dennis is heading direct for Mobile, AL. So all you folks in the FL panhandle, AL, and MS, you have my prayers riding up with all these rain waves Dennis is throwing out. Take care and take cover if you need to.

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/9/05 2:03pm
Msg #50767

Once again you Floridians are getting hammered by a storm. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families. Keep yourselves safe until it wears itself out.

Reply by FL Notary on 7/9/05 2:15pm
Msg #50769

Thanks! In Tampa so looks like we will just get a lot of rain. Best wishes to those in Mobile and the Pan Handle!

Reply by DellaCa on 7/9/05 3:31pm
Msg #50779

Re: Saying a Prayer for you N/M

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/9/05 3:48pm
Msg #50782

Re: Saying a Prayer for you N/M

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts! My family and I are staying although my husband doesn't want to....We left last year before Ivan and I was beside myself until we could get back home. I just can't do that again. We are about 25 miles off the coast and north of Pensacola so I'm sure it will be ruff but we'll be fine. Thanks again and when I do get power back (we lose power in regular storms) I'll post a update.
Beverly

Reply by MistarellaFL on 7/9/05 5:10pm
Msg #50792

Be careful and be sure...hcampers

I am getting just the outer bands in SW FL (where Charley hit last year) and they are strong!
Please reconsider....and I will pray for you right now. Godspeed!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.