Notary Rotary
BrendaTx...
Notary Discussion History

BrendaTx...
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 7/26/05 11:12am
Msg #54743

BrendaTx...

I just saw your Texas notary network. Awesome! It must have been a pain in the butt skins to put that together, I also have to compliment you on your business prowess by expanding out such as you have. You are truly my inspiration. You should be nominated Notary of the Year. Do you like the NNA? lol I wish I knew more about developing a website and then expanding it out there like you did. You're going to be in the big $$$ very soon!!!

Seriously, I want to give you a call and discuss how you got that network started, I'm considering the same but also thinking there could be some problems with notaries in the same county undercutting each other? The last time we talked I had to run but let me know when you have some time. I have a pretty booked up day so far until about 8.

Awesome Girl Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/26/05 11:36am
Msg #54748

Thank you, Charm. Let's try tomorrow afternoon.

**I'm considering the same but also thinking there could be some problems with notaries in the same county undercutting each other?**

We are good friends, we talk, and we don't undercut each other. We have a forum that we chat on, we call each other (or at least I call everyone as often as possible) and we depend on each other.

If you mess wid' one of us and you messed wid' all of us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.