Notary Rotary
Brws from heaven...
Notary Discussion History

Brws from heaven...
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 7/1/05 10:55pm
Msg #49500

Brws from heaven...

Just finished signing a couple who were buying investment property, 2 loans. Anticipated problems as their names were asian (thinking language barriers - signing was held at a nail parlor where we moved magazines off the customer table to sign). Not only were they perfectly fluent, ID was a breeze, they advised me from the get go that they had a wonderful lender, had reviewed many of the documents already (?how does that happen??) and just wanted to sign quickly. I had a hard time even getting the words out of my mouth on affs! I was in and out in 35 mins flat, walking to my car feeling like I didn't quite do my job...but I did...kind of wierd...the right words were said...but it was too easy...something had to be wrong...too good to be true. Makes up for those 2 hour ordeals and a nice way to start the month.

I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow Smiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/2/05 7:55am
Msg #49533

Re: At the nail parlor where you signed? n/m

Reply by DonnanorthernCA on 7/2/05 12:23pm
Msg #49564

I have been extremely lucky so far and most of my signings have gone like that

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.