Citibank

Does anyone have the site for Citibank?

Reply by IL-not on 7/4/05 1:21pm
Msg #49762

Can I email you, I may be able to help. Re: Citibank n/m

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 7/4/05 2:56pm
Msg #49779

Re: Can I email you, I may be able to help. Re: Citibank n/m

yes, my email is [e-mail address]. I thought I would be the only one working today!!

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/4/05 5:01pm
Msg #49789

Could I possibly have you e-mail me that site too. I used to do a lot of Citi HELOCs from Nasco, but that's gone now. Thanks. [e-mail address].

Reply by Il-Not on 7/4/05 11:25pm
Msg #49813

check your email Pete n/m

Reply by Lydia Esther /Fl on 7/5/05 9:59am
Msg #49836

Re: check your email Pete n/m

Can you send it to me - pleaseeeeeeee

[e-mail address]

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/5/05 12:07pm
Msg #49863

Re: check your email Pete n/m

You need to check your county court records and pull up the recorded mortgages. Check out the title company stamp at top of mortage and contact them to sign up. Thats what I did. Some counties are online like mine and this is public information.

Reply by RP_CA on 7/5/05 11:11am
Msg #49857

Could you email me too please? [e-mail address]

NASCO was the bulk of my work, and I've been really missing their CitiBank HELOCs!

TIA!

Reply by Donna on 8/3/05 1:55pm
Msg #56676

Please e-mail me at [e-mail address]. I am really missing the income. Thanks DOnna

Reply by NYNOT on 7/5/05 11:49am
Msg #49860

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon...could you email the website to me as well? I am missing that business!! [e-mail address]

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/5/05 12:19pm
Msg #49865

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. Please email me

Reply by Rickwca on 7/5/05 12:53pm
Msg #49876

Could you also send me that information also
Thank you
Rick

Reply by IL-Not on 7/5/05 4:20pm
Msg #49913

Sorry....Re: Can I email you, I may be able to help. Re:

I did not mean to misrepresent, I do not have an email address for Citibank. Only several email addresses for Nasco. AP and Vendor Managment. From what I hear, Nasco is being auditied by Citibank, possibly for recording errors, and things should be back to normal soon. Again, I can not confirm this. Part I heard from another notary and part I heard from Barb Orbin at Nasco.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/5/05 6:25pm
Msg #49927

Re: Sorry....Re: Can I email you, I may be able to help. Re:

I have Citibank for tomorrow from Nasco and I had one on Friday. I also have done 4 resigns for documents that are missing. Barbara Orbin denys that they lost the Citibank account but there is definately something going on with all the resigns. I checked and these mortgages have not been recorded and I was finally told that they lost the documents or did not copy the documents at Nasco.
They first said I never got them signed and after a few days of emails back and forth I finally got an apology.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.